Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you experienced homelessness before and what is it like ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What is it like being homeless I never been homeless before and don’t plan on finding out

I camped in the forest and was self sustained for a while

It really really sucks
Unless you could live in a warm climate in a cargo van with a mattress in back and shower at the gym frequently

I've lived in a youth commune for some time.

I've been homeless for a while. It's no fun tbh. Cold and hungry. I can easily say that i'd rather be homeless than an incel though. The latter is much more pain inducing for me. Both are shit situations though tbf and it's really no good. Annoying having to deal with chavvy chavs and "roadmen" retards who cant even fucking speak properly. Thank fuck I don't live in London jfl place is fucking irritating.

the biggest problem with it is where to shit imo. a huge headache

it would actually be ok if theres a body of water where you can freely shit into without being seen or something. like a lake or river. if there r foids swimming downstream it would be a big bonus imagine a pile of shit surfacing right in front of their face :ahegao:

the biggest problem with it is where to shit imo. a huge headache

Many would sleep in a local park patrolled by the MPD and carry modified bucket trailers. I chose to sleep on a bench outside an art center.

and wtf is modieifed bucket trailer :feelshaha:

it would actually be ok if theres a body of water where you can freely shit into without being seen or something. like a lake or river. if there r foids swimming downstream it would be a big bonus imagine a pile of shit surfacing right in front of their face :ahegao:

This was the funniest thing I read in ages

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Those foids desERve to eat a homeless incel’s raw shit!

I wanna shit in their mouths! We call foids “toilets” for a reason….

Very well. I'll offer the newest story shortly.

they robbed him of this home :cryfeels:
free him

I've been homeless for a while. It's no fun tbh. Cold and hungry. I can easily say that i'd rather be homeless than an incel though. The latter is much more pain inducing for me. Both are shit situations though tbf and it's really no good. Annoying having to deal with chavvy chavs and "roadmen" retards who cant even fucking speak properly. Thank fuck I don't live in London jfl place is fucking irritating.
Are you British?

Though you were American and then you mention London (and yeah, I wouldn't want to be homeless in London either lest I'd get shanked).

I'm assuming you're also black.

Though you were American and then you mention London (and yeah, I wouldn't want to be homeless in London either lest I'd get shanked).

I'm assuming you're also black.
I cant go to the US tbh

Once I update some other posts.

Aspie John was a 5'2 ethnic male from Brew City. He had previously lived with mother, though the two experienced a sudden cessation of government benefits upon Aspie John reaching adulthood. His mother, disgusted by her autistic and chronically anxious son, informed him that he was to leave upon reaching adulthood, so Aspie John left his home when the time for moving came.

Aspie John first slept in Target bathrooms. Then, after encountering security, Aspie John slept on benches outside. He had little money and bought bananas with coins he had available, resulting in a bundle of bananas he had, which he disposed of after another male spat on him while he was sitting on a bench. He awoke one morning, and a passing couple looked at Aspie John and responded with "Don't do that" as he attempted to greet them. He spent his mornings walking to the nearby Target restroom so he could clean his body. Aspie John would ignore the other homeless males doing similar acts as well as the masked Target employees cleaning.

Last edited:

Yes I have been homeless for a year now & I'd rather be homeless than incel.

Yes I have been homeless for a year now & I'd rather be homeless than incel.
sad state of the world tbh. Incels can confirm that inceldom is worse than homelessness yet people would still gaslight us about it