Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how many of you dropped out of college/uni

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
i don't think i can go on tbh. I tried cs my first semester but was too low IQ even when I put in so many hours then switched to business idk why and I have no motivation to learn or do any of this shit. the depression/rotting has ruined my brain I can't even study willingly anymore. I just want to rot. 21 yr old kv surrounded by chads/stacys who are so energetic with supporitve friends/ family. I just rot in my room all day watching anime and playing games. I might be lazy idk anymore. even if I moneymaxx i won't get surgery and all I can do is buy copes

i feel like a low IQ monkey surrounded by lions tbh. social anxiety doesn't help either. I have 1 more year left till i graduate with some shitty management degree which I doubt will do me any good. might as well use the financial aid money to cope with vidya and weed until it runs out.
they were right when they said if you didn't make it socially in high school college will not be any better. funny how family thinks since im quiet and spent all day in my room that im some genius. gg boyos

Last edited:
I haven’t even joined , Not emotionally ready

failed high school
funny enough when I was bluepilled in high school I actually did decent since I thought I would find a gf and make friends. none of this turned out how I wanted it to. blackpill is brutal

I dropped out once but I am back in uni now

I'm about to finish, but I hate my field/industry, contemplating roping.

I can't, it's my only way out Shitzil.

I was expelled from Uni.

I feel the same, OP
tried CS for quite some time, but I didn't have the motivation to study, and when I gave my best it simply wasn't enough
algorithm design/analysis courses were incredibly hard for me, I kinda enjoyed it though
Dropped out 'cause I couldn't take it anymore, I was really depressed and constantly thinking about roping, but I'm planning to go back to uni... probably gonna switch majors

I'm failing college right now with a 1.8 GPA. I hope it gets better.

funny enough when I was bluepilled in high school I actually did decent since I thought I would find a gf and make friends. none of this turned out how I wanted it to. blackpill is brutal
I was blackpilled, knew it was over so lost all drive and dropped out

Im fucking struggling in high school, wont even make it to college

dropped out for being dead and cold as my life

i did and it was Low IQ tbh, a degree matters when getting hired because of retarded boomers

dropping out of high school is extreme Low IQ so I at least managed to avoid that, but even that was close, shit was very miserable

but uni was impossible because there was too much bullshit. the place was just insanely miserable, fuck it, it was Low IQ but I'm not ever going back now that I (barely) have a job

i did and it was Low IQ tbh, a degree matters when getting hired because of retarded boomers

dropping out of high school is extreme Low IQ so I at least managed to avoid that, but even that was close, shit was very miserable

but uni was impossible because there was too much bullshit. the place was just insanely miserable, fuck it, it was Low IQ but I'm not ever going back now that I (barely) have a job
Is it a decent job? Like higher salary than minimum wage?

Napoleon de Geso dropped out because everyone mogged him at looking manly

Is it a decent job? Like higher salary than minimum wage?
it is but wages are low in EE all around, and they underpay me by a factor of about x3, basically because I don't have a degree and they know it's hard for me to leave somewhere else

I’m nearly 2 years drop out. No clue what to do with my life besides LDAR + unproductive copes.

I dropped out and NEETed for years. Then I was forced to re-enroll because I couldn't get a job

i switched colleges 3 times

i feel like a low IQ monkey surrounded by lions tbh
Damn, i can realte to this so fucking much, i felt this way when i were in high school, i were already balding, and it felt like the people i studyed with and me are deifferent species.

Dropped out, absolutely hated my time there, was forced into a career i didn’t like. Near the end i just went to the nearby mall and slept in the back of my car after eating orange chicken from the chinese food place. My sleep schedule has been fucked ever since college and i am always tired, and haven’t worked out since september. FUCK

I tried cs my first semester but was too low IQ even when I put in so many hours then switched to business idk why and I have no motivation to learn or do any of this shit.

I went the opposite way. Business to cs. I was capable of it but lost all motivation. Never having a girlfriend or women saps your motivation and the blackpill allows you to rationalize that there's no point in not just putting minimal effort and trying to enjoy your life through copes.

I did 1.5 years and then realized that I had another 2.5 years of stress about deadlines and exams with the "reward" being maybe getting a 40+ hour a week job of wageslaving where your whole day becomes work. Fuck that. I'm a welfare NEET / perpetual student now. Might try to get some 20 hrs a week job though.

There's no point in doing all of that bull shit if you don't have a wife and children.

no and i probably wont drop out of college either

I also did CS and dropped out. My advice is to just find something else to study. The idea that anyone can become a programmer is a retarded meme, you have to be extremely patient and have a good attention-span for it which most of us sadly don't. After I dropped out, I promised myself to never do anything IT-related ever again.

Left, because could not snatd femoids screming around

I finished school. Four times. If you could see where I've ended up, you'd swear I dropped out of elementary school. School no longer determines success. But people are slow to catch on. We're in the post-degree era now that so many people have them.

I used to go to an elite school out of state (not Ivy League but pretty much the same level of competitiveness). I got good grades and all but i just could not stand the constsnt bombardment of suifuel of dorm life, especially seeing how the ugly nigress next door to me was constantly bringing over guys lile 4 points above her. Let alone the toxic culture of feminist SJW ideology that seems to be more pronounced the more exclusive the college is.

Now i go to a mediocre state school and live at my parents and commute. Maybe i wont be able to moneymaxx as hardcore as i couldve otherwise, but i got to the point where i either needed to leave or rope, and now my quality of life is doing much better relatively

I did. I was almost finishing too. it's completely fucking useless and lol at anyone who thinks you learn even slightly relevant shit there. all it is is a demoralization camp to make you accept wageslavery, shit treatment and being poor. there were like 3 subjects max that didn't make me want to kms and that's because the teachers weren't complete dogs. I made some normie friends but they eventually distanced themselves. maybe because I choked another normie for talking shit. anyway I advise anyone contemplating to not go because you will suffer, it's a waste of time and your only chances at ascension there is with thoroughly used and spent roasties :feelspuke: