Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many of you can grow a beard

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
cause i cant. i might be starting minoxidil soon. but the side effects spook me but it might be the only thing i can do to fix my facial aesthetics

Hahaha I can't even come close man

I can grow a full beard and it somehow makes me look worse. Like a godamn rapist

Kind of, but it doesn't look all that good. The hair quality isn't all that great. The hairs are too stray and the density isn't all that great in certain spots.

I'm a legit beardcel. I grow 3 little ugly beards that I'm better off without it. Alqaeda-tier beard.

weservenomsg said:
cause i cant. i might be starting minoxidil soon. but the side effects spook me but it might be the only thing i can do to fix my facial aesthetics

I use minoxidil for my head. What side effects you are talking about?

I have a full beard. Normally trimmed to 3/8ths in summer but in winter I sometimes grow it to an inch or so so it provides more insulation. Often times I winter I end up working outside on our machinery because the cold makes it break down. A beard is the best way to keep your face warm. I only wish i still had a full head of hair. My bald patch gives me brain freeze some times.

I'm not a neckbeard though. My beard is well groomed and cleaned every day.

weservenomsg said:

I can’t. Why not a facial hair transplant?

I will never grow a beard because it denotes (100% of the time) "I'm compensating for a deficient lower third."

And my lower third is pretty decent, so, no need to failo myself.

ItWontBeMe said:
I will never grow a beard because it denotes (100% of the time) "I'm compensating for a deficient lower third."

And my lower third is pretty decent, so, no need to failo myself.

24943660362_5a6cd67da1.jpg

I've used minox for 8 months and got pretty decent results tbh

I can grow a thin pedostache and a soul patch, and they are a mix of black/brown/blonde hair and looks terrible AF so I am going to be Peter Pan until I'm 40 probably.

marin said:
I've used minox for 8 months and got pretty decent results tbh

did u have any bad side effects

I can, but it would make me look fucking stupid.

I can't. I can only grow a chin strap and mustache. Afraid to try minox because of the head hair shedding side effect.

Beards are cope, if someone is a Chad they love to show their jawline off like Henry Cavill

Not even close. I'm starting to bald, and I can't grow more than 20 hairs on my entire face.

Easily, I need to shave often to keep it off.

I could, but I don't want to jump on this bandwagon. Also, I need to shave and shower in the morning to feel fit and really awake. 

With beards it's a bit like with tattoos. Tattoos used to tell a story -about your time in prison, a past you've left behind and don't want to talk about anymore, about your life at the sea and abroad, etc.- but these days, they don't tell stories anymore. They are just a fucking piece of adornment ever slut and every soccer fan and every hipster and every feminist and yoga pants sluts has. 

The manliest thing you can do these days is to remain untattooed, have a neat and normal haircut and be cleanly shaven.

Very easy, but I look like an isis guy with it so I shave.

I can grow a decent beard with a few patches that I just cover up with an eyebrow pencil. I'm growing it out now since I kept it short for awhile but I realized that it doesnt look good short since it's harder to conceal the eyebrow pencil. However, it does not really make me look that much better since my eye area and head structure are terrible.

Tfw low T and you can barely grow a beard

I shaved once in my entire life. Its impossible for orientals to get any facial hair, maybe a stub and a long string lmao

Oh fuck man

I can grow a slight mustache and a few sparse pubes on my chin. There is nothing on my cheeks. This hurts so much. I wish I could grow a thick beard so my jawline and acne could be disguised.

i think my stubble looks like a bit like pubes up close when it gets too long because of sparse coverage, i personally think its ugly and don't like it
HOWEVER girls have a positive response to it, so...

I can barely grow a trash stache. My facial hair growth is that of a 13 year old.

Yeah I can grow a beard. It helps my jawline and chin.

I beardcel too. I have to do it to offset my bald horseshoe, which would look even more ridiculous with my babyface.

Surprisingly i can grow a beard although i have pretty low testosteron.

I'm growing it for Movember normie movement but also because it compliments my face when groomed. Unfortunately, it's not groomed right now.