Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you can drive ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
Is it an incel trait to naturally suck at driving , i feel absolutely terrified at the thought of getting behind the wheel and having to instructions for some faggot instructor or examinner just to fail me for some bs reason :reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

Never even tried getting a driver license. I know it is a lost cause

I’m basically a manchild so I can’t really even comprehend driving while my peers all have jobs gfs, cars, special talents etc.

Incels don't have talents lol

nope, never tried. i would probably end up injuring myself and someone else.

I can drive, but I overthink too much so I prefer not to.

I can drive, but I fucked up a lot before getting my license.

Incels.png

never had a car family never had a car both parents never had cars grandparents never had cars none of them had licenses either.

i never learned to drive :feelsUgh:

In my country I threw a sick amount of money at it and never could pass the exam.
Now in this shithole I just bought a license for 50 dollars.
It's even valid for bus and truck.

I started driving alone at 17

Pretty hard to make a decent living without it

I got my drivers license at 16. I’m socially retarded so love the privacy my car provides.

Most people should be afraid of cars they are metal boxes travelling at 50 miles an hour and can easily kill you.

I like driving tbh. Gives me a sense of power, controlling a multi-ton death machine.

I can drive and I like driving but I hate parking, takes so much time to find a parking spot. As a result I prefer public transportmaxxing.

I can drive but I have no Car.

Failed my first test, now im not bothered to try again.