Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you believe in a god?

Do you believe in a god?

• Yes

Votes: 35 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 43 61.4%

• Total voters
i agree that God and religion are not the same. and what i was claiming is that God does not exist and religions are pure fiction.

and, of course i cannot disprove the existence of one either, but i think it is incredibly unlikely to exist an omnipotent being that brought everything to existence. however, given the anthropic principle, there's no way to draw any meaningful conclusion of such likelyhood, from what we observe in this universe.
If by "God" you just mean sentient beings that created the universe in some way (even if it's simulated in some type of computer), then the probability of existing a "God" increases dramatically.

but i'm pretty sure OP meant like the common use of the term "God", an omnipotent being that created the everything (like the God from the bible, for exemple)
The God from the Bible isn’t actually omnipotent, that’s a myth.

God exists, the bible is true, Jesus is the only way to escape hell, the earth is flat, stationary and some thousands of years old, this world is currently under Satan, the rapture and great tribulation will come soon.

Ah, you're a troll.

Good show, my man. You had me going for awhile.

I don't believe in any benevolent god, therefore, I worship no god. Belief in any god? Eh, could be, could not be. I don't really care.

should add other options,I am agnostic

I'm a deist. I do believe that there is a creator of the universe - a prime mover and the primary consciousness progenitor. Logically, there has to be a first cause that is also exempt from infinite causal regress. That first cause resulted in all that is i.e., the universe, and subsequently, everything within it. If you do not subscribe to the first cause, then you're endlessly stuck trying to explain initial causes, which are also subject to their own causes, as physicists are in the unfortunate position of having to explain, and you end up in a hand-waving situations where you appeal to infinity (infinite universes and parent-child universes and on and on) to help provide sufficient explanation for the first cause.

we created the creator just to say he made us in his image.