Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you are religious?

What is your religion?

• Atheist

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Christian

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Muslim

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Jew

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Hindu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Church of Blackops2cel

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Do you believe god put you on this earth to suffer?

I used to be, and against degeneracy. I avoided social situation and have the 'burgers.

I am not very religious but try to be. That does not mean I like degeneracy. I despise degeneracy and will always side with my faith and blackpill bros

I used to be, and against degeneracy. I avoided social situation and have the 'burgers.
I'm not religious anymore but I'm still against degeneracy.

There's like 3 Muslims in total, including myself. The rest are larpers.

I am not very religious but try to be. That does not mean I like degeneracy. I despise degeneracy and will always side with my faith and blackpill bros
I included you in my previous post because you understand the religion.

I’m Christian tbh

Wtf incels is full witz muslims

I am a christian officially but I am an agnostic atheist who likes many concepts of buddihsm.

It sounds weird right? xD

Religion is for low IQ people

I am a christian officially but I am an agnostic atheist who likes many concepts of buddihsm.

Not really. I'm an ex Christian who likes many of the concepts from Islam.

Religion is for low IQ people
I can't really believe in a "god" but I can't exclude that some kind of abstract higher force could've created some things in the universe that resulted in us.

I can't really believe in a "god" but I can't exclude that some kind of abstract higher force could've created some things in the universe that resulted in us.
That's reasonable.

Cynistic has a religious upbringing I'm not sure if he considers himself one.

I consider myself muslim, but not a strict one.
Dont do degeneracy such as drinking etc ofc kek.

I like the idea of there being a higher power but all of the religions i've seen are way too far fetched / fantastical for my taste.

lol you are muslim? wouldnt expect that. Thought u were a white nazi fagoo sry

Ive posted many times that im egyptian KEK.
JFL at an egyptian nazi

Most white people aren't nazis but I think it's pretty clear that @Cynistic is an ethnic

Ive posted many times that im egyptian KEK.
JFL at an egyptian nazi

well why do you not meet up with @Stanx22 some incel talk is always good KEK, btw is it true that turkish guys are chads there?

Most white people aren't nazis but I think it's pretty clear that @Cynistic is an ethnic

yea obviously, but he always tried to provoke me with his height shit talking, typical nazi tbh jk ngl

I hate SFcels they are the worst, ive said this many times as well.

well why do you not meet up with @Stanx22 some incel talk is always good KEK, btw is it true that turkish guys are chads there?

Because we live in different countries?
I only know about 1 turkish guy, and hes like 5'3, facemogs me hard but he looks like a twink.

yea obviously, but he always tried to provoke me with his height shit talking, typical nazi tbh jk ngl

Heightpill and Racepill are pills most ppl havent taken yet sadly.

I am nothing without Islam.

JFL at an egyptian nazi
main-qimg-7ffae3ac4655b291257301d7083f285c
+
7282324012_8b97d46070_b.jpg
=
255px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png

So you're just agnostic

So you're just atheist
Agnostic atheism is a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnosticism. Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact.

Agnostic atheism is a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnosticism. Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact.
So you're just an agnostic atheist

So you just don't care about it?
Correct. I have 0 with religion and even denying the existence of a god (atheism) is dealing with religion in a way. Therefore apatheism.

Okay that's fine, as long as you don't spread lies about Islam either you are a Muslim as well in my book.

I like certain social aspects of Islam.
l wouldn't wanna live in these countries but I am still respectful to muslims as long as they respect me.