Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you are permaneets and have given up on life completely?

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★★
I just gave up on life man. Its over. I'd need an entire fucking skull transplant. I give up and i have ascended to permaneetdom
My life ended at 10 idk how i got so ugly but i did i look like an abomination now fuck

Heightmogs me.

me. I do not see the point of trying.

me :feelsYall: I'm 30 and haven't worked a single day in my life :feelscomfy:

never getting a job. on disability in my parents house. i might do volunteering at an animal shelter because they wont allow me to rot all week long anymore. but hell is freezing over if im getting a real daily job. i will rot forever

This is my second month
Alright bro that's not even that bad. But I wouldn't put off getting a job if you want one because neeting is an endless cycle.

internet, gaming, sometimes i go outside, if i wasn't high inhib and paranoid i would spend more time outside.
youre probably high inhib and pranoid because of negative social reinforcement its the same for me

Alright bro that's not even that bad. But I wouldn't put off getting a job if you want one because neeting is an endless cycle.
nah man i give up i dont want anything to do with this world im gonna ldar and vidya and do drugs and hope i od

negative social reinforcement
:yes: :yes: :yes:
normie scum bullied me and made fun of me so i become very paranoid about what people think of me or what their intentions might be

:yes: :yes: :yes:
normie scum bullied me and made fun of me so i become very paranoid about what people think of me or what their intentions might be
fucking same man those cunts bullied me too and now im high inhib and paranoid whenever outside

Me. Let's say this is 10% of men between 20-40 now. What happens to society when it's 30%? 40%? We used to work because marriage was pretty much guaranteed with a looksmatched woman. Why would we work now?

So you no longer plan on getting the surgery?

I gave up. I have no reason to fight against the current so I am floating gormlessly in NEETdom leeching off the bitch that forced me to live in this world.

I gave up. I have no reason to fight against the current so I am floating gormlessly in NEETdom leeching off the bitch that forced me to live in this world.
Same as me fuck our lives

Same as me fuck our lives
Feel The Bern Strike GIF by Bernie Sanders

I've been a NEET since 18, I'm 25 now

Heightmogs me.

I live in the Netherlands, literally everyone heightmogs me all the time, I fucking hate leaving my house. It's just heightmog after heightmog.

I still have hope for one operation done of looks maxxing.
Beyond that more might be needed yet not obtainable.