Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you are NEETs ?

How many of you are NEETs ?

• I am NEET

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • I am a wagecuck

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I am NEET an plan to remain like this throughout my life. I don't think I have the genes for wagecucking in me. I can't stand taking orders from anyone or seeing anyone above me in any situation.

I'm wagecucking because betabuxxing is my only hope at ascending. If I was NEET, I'd have no hope for ascending and would probably rope.

I'm wagecucking because betabuxxing is my only hope at ascending. If I was NEET, I'd have no hope for ascending and would probably rope.
why would you want to marry a used-up woman ?

Getting neetbux is ideal but in many countries is impossible to get or not enough to survive. I get around 60 eur, for me its enough because i live at family home. Once my dad dies i will have to pay for electricity, water, and other bullshit things, i will have to work something you cant survive on thin air.

大學生算wagecuck嗎?

I'm a leechmaxxing neet:owo::owo::owo:

Shits boring as hell but it beats being a slave for Mr. Goldberg

student = neet

bcuz u get money from government or parents

I am a NEET. I don't do anything except get my ass handed to me by chads and kids in online vidya
Being a betabuxx isn't ascending you dumb cucklord