Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of you are NEET

Neet ?

• Yes I am a NEET

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • No I wage/school

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters
oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
I’m a schoolcel myself but I’d like to see the demographic

Working like a good slave

I'm not a NEET

Lucky if u neet
Yes I'm lucky that I can be NEET but if I could work, I would. I would use that money to finance my looksmaxxing surgeries and procedures. I'd get bimax and total body hair removal including face with electrolysis, but because I'm NEET, these are just pipe dreams. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Wish I was a NEET.

Yes I'm lucky that I can be NEET but if I could work, I would. I would use that money to finance my looksmaxxing surgeries and procedures. I'd get bimax and total body hair removal including face with electrolysis, but because I'm NEET, these are just pipe dreams. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Its OVER

60665.jpg

Im schoolcel, but will finish education this summer.

Job workers are not incel and should get off this site, fakecel trait is getting hired

Neet pride worldwide

i’m taking university courses online, hoping to get a degree in Business Economics

I wish I could be.

Best of luck to you brocel
i’ll need it, all things considered everything going on rn, i’ll find a job soon

i like to eat out a lot and NEETbux would not pay enough

I have worked for decades. Sometimes I wish I was NEET.

You need to have a good plan, to go NEET for a couple of years.
Put lots of money aside while you WageSlave, so you can eventually rely on the government and slowly burn through the money you saved up, to buy stuff you like and live comfortably