Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you are hugless?

riiceecracker

riiceecracker

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm curious over how many of you are hugless or even touchless.

I get a hug by my grandma once a year but thats about it

Hugless but not touchless.

At least I got my mom as of now. I don't know what I would do without my parents.

I'm a khhv unfortunately

I'm not just hugless. I'm also kissless and hand-holdless.

got hugs and kisses but that was almost a decade ago now i am halfway toward wizardhood

I could hug you as a brother with nasheed in background and video voiceover from roleplay character Abu Hamza al Qurashi before your MARTYRDOM operation in GTA 6 roleplay arab server.

I got some friendly hug from whores at work at birtday or other special occasion, but Im pretty sure they were disgusted and they just did it in front of each other to virtue signal. There was always some laughter in the background though.

I tried to hug a femoid once. She definitely did not lieks that and tried to push me away.
It still felt really nice. At least I got some interaction with a woman in my life.

I tried to hug a femoid once. She definitely did not lieks that and tried to push me away.
It still felt really nice. At least I got some interaction with a woman in my life.
This fucking whores just cant virtue singal for 30 seconds? THEIR CHARACTER MUST BE SO FUCKING GREAT.

Hugs are cucked I just want to fuck some pussy