Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you are cursed with bad luck

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Fr how many of you are cursed with bad luck and are the truest of incels. I'm talking about being midget. Having both sides of parents, grandparents especially males being both bald. You are mixed race and worse of all people give you shit over the smallest of things. You are equal as a poor stinky Pakistani or Indian man.

I am a truecel who is always chased by bad luck. I am mentally and physically sick, i get humiliated by the universe wherever i go as if I were some evil demon who deserves punishment

Bad luck is the story of my life.

Bad luck is the story of my life
I am a truecel who is always chased by bad luck. I am mentally and physically sick, i get humiliated by the universe wherever i go as if I were some evil demon who deserves punishment
For Christmas, I'm sending you a mayo gifaStacy as a gift

Actually my father is chadest chad 195 sm white caucasian wrestler prosecutor but i dont know him when i was born doctors put wrong diagnosis ans feed me with bunch of drugs and antibiotics which resulted in me to have low imunity and become subhuman also have small height comparing to my father i am 1.79 he is 1.95 chad.. well thats bad luck..

My notebook get motherboared problem it burned down.. my stepfather wanted to send as gift new one ok he bought on ebay i waited someone to fly in my country tot ake it to me i waited 1 month ginally i got it and this notebook had techincal issues so i waited 2 weeks more to gwt someone to send it back to my steph father rhen he bought new notebook and and somebody is coming in country so he will bring it on 21 june so i wait more then 2 weeks ... Totally maybr i waiting to get leptop for 3 month... Well bad luck..

I'm ugly, horrible, frightening :blackpill:

If it wasn’t for bad luck, I wouldn’t have no luck at all

If you have luck, you're not there

Bad luck is the story of my life.

I'm plagued by bad luck wherever I go, in everything I do, despite following normies' "just get out there bro" maxims.
Over and over again. my life is like a 'Bad Luck Brian' meme: if something seemingly works, there's always a 'but...'

Real examples from my life:
It seems I find a new, decent job --- I find out I was catfished so they can have me do stupid shit and promotion is unattainable
I find a new cool hobby...I'm too stupid or genetically out of shape to get better at it
I meet a girl who's sweet, has things in common with me, and treats me like a human being ---- she's in a happy committed relationship

I'm plagued by bad luck wherever I go, in everything I do, despite following normies' "just get out there bro" maxims.
Over and over again. my life is like a 'Bad Luck Brian' meme: if something seemingly works, there's always a 'but...'

Real examples from my life:
It seems I find a new, decent job --- I find out I was catfished so they can have me do stupid shit and promotion is unattainable
I find a new cool hobby...I'm too stupid or genetically out of shape to get better at it
I meet a girl who's sweet, has things in common with me, and treats me like a human being ---- she's in a happy committed relationship
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: it's over before it ever began. You know, I've been thinking, I know many say that astrology is bullshit, but what if there's something to it? What if our fate really is written in the stars? It would go a long way in explaining why some people just prosper and succeed at whatever they do. And why others fail no matter how hard they try.

Hard work may help you make the best of a bad hand, but being dealt a good hand in the first place is infinitely preferable to making the best of a shitty hand. You can't control the hand you are dealt. The things that most determine your success are the things you have the least amount or no control of at all

Actually my father is chadest chad 195 sm white caucasian wrestler prosecutor but i dont know him when i was born doctors put wrong diagnosis ans feed me with bunch of drugs and antibiotics which resulted in me to have low imunity and become subhuman also have small height comparing to my father i am 1.79 he is 1.95 chad.. well thats bad luck..
The things that most determine our success, genetics and early environmental conditions are the things we have no control over.

My notebook get motherboared problem it burned down.. my stepfather wanted to send as gift new one ok he bought on ebay i waited someone to fly in my country tot ake it to me i waited 1 month ginally i got it and this notebook had techincal issues so i waited 2 weeks more to gwt someone to send it back to my steph father rhen he bought new notebook and and somebody is coming in country so he will bring it on 21 june so i wait more then 2 weeks ... Totally maybr i waiting to get leptop for 3 month... Well bad luck..

I feel your pain, my father was a super White blue eyed Chad who with age became a fat Chadlite~High Tier Normie. I always saw all the attention he got from toilets at parties and they would approach him, laugh at his jokes, and would just spontaneously seek to be around him and touch him whenever he was around. I'm an ugly African with no social skills.

Whenever I try Interacting with people it fails and I am trying to NTmax but it's absolutely difficult.

As a kid I got medicine to help me with my monophobia (fear of being alone) and all it did was make me fat and since I was 12 I have literally not had a moment in my life when I felt "full", despite being physically full. The only "good luck" I had from that medicine is that it grew me to 6'2 despite always being a midget among my peers. But the obesity cancels out any advantages I could have had from that.

Despite scoring high on school qualification tests I got placed in the lowest schools because of my behaviour and social issues.

Now I just rot away as a NEET. :feelsbadman:

I never not hated being me. :cryfeels:

I've got charlie brown luck as well

Fr how many of you are cursed with bad luck and are the truest of incels. I'm talking about being midget. Having both sides of parents, grandparents especially males being both bald. You are mixed race and worse of all people give you shit over the smallest of things. You are equal as a poor stinky Pakistani or Indian man.
I had one shot at life and was born as an abo. brutally over :fuk:

Me,born in a poverty stricken shithole,cursed with bottom of the barrel,worthless dna,having shit "parents" who treated me like shit growing up.
I could go on and on.

Having both sides of parents, grandparents especially males being both bald
this, and everyone in my family is short as fuck

also, i live in brazil of all places

I feel your pain, my father was a super White blue eyed Chad who with age became a fat Chadlite~High Tier Normie. I always saw all the attention he got from toilets at parties and they would approach him, laugh at his jokes, and would just spontaneously seek to be around him and touch him whenever he was around. I'm an ugly African with no social skills.

Whenever I try Interacting with people it fails and I am trying to NTmax but it's absolutely difficult.

As a kid I got medicine to help me with my monophobia (fear of being alone) and all it did was make me fat and since I was 12 I have literally not had a moment in my life when I felt "full", despite being physically full. The only "good luck" I had from that medicine is that it grew me to 6'2 despite always being a midget among my peers. But the obesity cancels out any advantages I could have had from that.

Despite scoring high on school qualification tests I got placed in the lowest schools because of my behaviour and social issues.

Now I just rot away as a NEET. :feelsbadman:

I never not hated being me. :cryfeels:
I think being 6.2 ft tall is bad with non attractive face foids would be scared better be ugly small guy its less threatening

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back