Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you are alcoholics?

Are you alcoholic?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
BTW drunk now and interested.
If we take the whole percentage of the active userbase and see how many users are alcoholics

i have been ddrinking two years baxk, now im good goy

not really since i like other drugs more

@knajjd is an alcoholic

Don't know, should set a standard to establish when someone can be considered an alcoholic. I surely love to drink.

Not so talented at drinking, so failed to became alcoholic :/

BTW drunk now and interested.
If we take the whole percentage of the active userbase and see how many users are alcoholics
I drink 16 cans/pints of cider a day plus half a bottle of vodka per day. It's given me Chronic Pancreatitus, Liver Cirrosis and Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy, one of these 3 beauts is gonna finish me off in the end. Just a matter of which one.

I drink 16 cans/pints of cider a day plus half a bottle of vodka per day. It's given me Chronic Pancreatitus, Liver Cirrosis and Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy, one of these 3 beauts is gonna finish me off in the end. Just a matter of which one.
Yeah no joke.
I have fatty liver

I'm a recovering alcoholic if that counts

It took years to realize I was. Luckily it was not so bad that I couldn't stop by myself after all. Now I enjoy a drink but it's so easy to lose control

i don't drink that much.I get drunk like once or twice a week.

I only drink alcohol rarely, so I am not.

I'm not but I wish I can become one one day

no but i am ethnic

Hi.

I'm Emba.

And I'm an alcoholic!

I have no fucking idea how long I've been sober! But it's Been too fucking long that's for sure!

I never drink alcohol its one of the few things I keep myself from descending into.

alcohol is fukin nasty. The only ones I've ever tolerated are an import beer called engine oil and champagne.

alcohol is fukin nasty. The only ones I've ever tolerated are an import beer called engine oil and champagne.
i dont drink alcohol but you can mix up all kinds of things that taste good.

By going into a rehab centre for 3 months
How did you survive that? Rehabs, as well as 12 step programs, are chock full of promiscuous normies who love to humblebrag about their degenerate sexual histories.

I'm not an alcoholic. I like bitch drinks that taste sweet. I guess I also like cold champagne. I can only drink alcoholic beverages if they're cold.
I don't generally like beer, but I'll have a cold one when I'm doing physical work. I do a lot of construction related work with my dad and it's the only time I enjoy beer, but only because I'm thirsty. I can't drink more than half a bottle or so.

I like to drink alcohol occasionally, but i'm far from being an alcoholic.

I'm not an alcoholic, but I drink proportionate servings of alcohol.

I only drink in moderation

I don't drink and have never been drunk

How did you survive that? Rehabs, as well as 12 step programs, are chock full of promiscuous normies who love to humblebrag about their degenerate sexual histories.
it was an all male rehab centre, we weren't allowed to be anywhere near the foids because they were in a separate section, I really wanted to get off it as it was making me ill

Well, I sometimes drink 20 beers in one night so yeah, I guess you could say I'm an alcoholic. It's a good cope for us Finncels. :feelswhat:

i can control my drinking but i would like to cut back