Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you are actually truecels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date

Are you a truecel?

• Yes

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I’m a truecel but I believe that we are a minority.

what defines a trucel?

what defines a trucel?
Like sub 4 lookswise. You have multiple incel traits like little to no good facial traits, manlet, sometimes ethnic, weak chin, no jaw etc.

Like sub 4 lookswise. You have multiple incel traits like little to no good facial traits, manlet, sometimes ethnic, weak chin, no jaw etc.
I’m rice manlet :feelsokman:

I believe so. I have klinefelters. It' very visible (gyno, below average penis, wide hips). I have fucked up acne covered skin. Uneven eye area, uneven eyebrows. Crooked yellowish teeth and a crooked nose. I have very low T ( which alone is a death sentence in slavland).

I'm a trucel then

I'm an involuntary celibate no shit im a trucel :lul: :lul: :lul:

Giga truecel checking in.

I'm a gorilla

I believe so. I have klinefelters. It' very visible (gyno, below average penis, wide hips). I have fucked up acne covered skin. Uneven eye area, uneven eyebrows. Crooked yellowish teeth and a crooked nose. I have very low T ( which alone is a death sentence in slavland).
I forgot to mention. I got phimosis. So I couldn't even get laid if I somehow had the opportunity.

No idea tbh, I'm a KHHV, but at least I'm white

Show me your smiling gorilla face
92535b7eccc730bcfaf7940d37523fdb

weak jaw, ethnic, active acne and hyperpigmentation, yellow teeth, weak frame, gyno, socially awkward

Originally voted no then:

Changed to yes based on that.

I thought truecel was sub 2.5 which I'd just escape.

Jawcel and small frame for my heightcel

Yep, fellow abomination signing in

I have physically disability and deformity, hence I'm truecel.

Truecel is never began

This thread should be renamed to how many of you are larpers and it would fit the poll results
I have very low T ( which alone is a death sentence in slavland).
Possibly the worst of all the traits you've mentioned,especially in Eastern Europe

This thread should be renamed to how many of you are larpers and it would fit the poll results
Imagine larping as a truecel :lul:

Imagine larping as a truecel
You'd be surprised,I've seen more than 20 posters faces and none of them are truecels,the ones who claim trueceldom the most tend to be fakecels.

Truecel requires severe deformity and a 0.1% chance you will ever get laid in your life. There are probably a few truecels here on this forum.

These are some truecels;