Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you are actually religious?

Are you religious?

• Yes

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • No

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I'm personally a guy who says he's christian but doesn't even go to church.

Only Normies and femoids are religious because they are very grateful for not being born ugly subhumans. Catholic churches are full of Stacies and Chads all being happy about their amazing lives.

i believe in st blackops2cel

Legit atheist. I remember I wanted to be a Christian when I was a kid tho.

What's the point in believe in a religion if you're an incel that's life has been fucked over?

Christian here. I don't really care about religion anymore. Bottom line is that God's exist, then incels would not exist.

Zielony4 said:
Christian here. I don't really care about religion anymore. Bottom line is that God's exist, then incels would not exist.

lol

religion is cope, even christian or muslim femoids wont accept you as a husband

I believe in gnosis its a form of christianity but a lot more esoteric and occult than normal christianity.

Zielony4 Wrote:

Maybe you just have a lot of bad karma from past lives and as a result you were born ugly.

Christian. All the end times prophecies are coming true, and I could provide examples if you'd like.

Maybe not as much religious as I am very superstitious.

Voted Maybe. I'm not a fan of religious bullshit, but I am hopeful there is an afterlife.

>incel
>religion

If there ever is ANY force out there it surely must despise you to make you live this kind of life.

I used to be religious until I got blackpilled. Once I started losing hope and seeing the unfairness of it all, my devoutness has faded quite a lot.

And it's sad, because as a Muslim I'm supposed to acknowledge that this world is ultimately a temporary thing and that I'm destined to a better afterlife as long as I remain devout and perform my duties as a Muslim.

Pagan, Christianity is a normalcattle religion.

I'm actually super religious, it's not Christ's fault I'm like this I don't believe he plays an active role in things like that, I blame genetics. Christ reminds me that one day I might be redeemed through him though

religion values like no sex before marriage are gone

I'm a christian. My faith is the most important thing to me. I know that despite my misery on this earth, I will have a glory greater than the most fortunate on this earth.

Raised Muslim but now in the church of St. Blackops2cel. So no I’m not religious

tbh the most high is one of the only things that keeps me going.

Incel_Because_Short said:
I used to be religious until I got blackpilled. Once I started losing hope and seeing the unfairness of it all, my devoutness has faded quite a lot.

And it's sad, because as a Muslim I'm supposed to acknowledge that this world is ultimately a temporary thing and that I'm destined to a better afterlife as long as I remain devout and perform my duties as a Muslim.

Revert bro. Don't be a murtadd pls that's even worse than kuffar

I am religious, but I don't live the way I should. I need to be more productive religion-wise. I also need to grasp more knowledge.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
>incel
>religion

If there ever is ANY force out there it surely must despise you to make you live this kind of life.

Agreed. If there's a god then he's a fucking sadist.

I'm agnostic theist, leaning towards Christianity.

I think that the Bible was written exclusively for me.

For some time I was a Nevillist (follower of the teachings of Neville Goddard), and before that I was an Ellenist (follower of the teachings of Ellen Gould White) and even before that I was Eastern Orthodox Christian (raised).

Right now I practice a very individualized and sheltered form of Christianity. And just in case the creator of this simulation thinks he's duped me into believing all of this is real, I occasionally say jfl if you don't think I'm onto you (in my head).

I don't get how someone can believe in something so obviously fake/made-up like Islam though.