Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of you are able to be NEET?

Are you able to be NEET?

• Total voters
evilguy

evilguy

Recruit
★★
My parents won't let me be NEET. I have to either get a job or go to college. They won't let me live in their basement for free.

Work sucks, but at least my job isn't all that bad. I earn more money than NEETs usually do (not a lot though).

Last edited:
Ya you got to learn how to make money off of money. But it takes quite awhile and you can't force it. And you have to work to get capital over time.

Right now you can save up a few $hundred a month or something. And realistically you will probably lose it for awhile when you start investing.

Yes, my parents allow me to be neet, im going to be getting a benefit for mental illness soon as well. My brother is a few years older than me and ended up the same, however he was very violent and thugmaxxed so i think they were already used to a child being a failure, although I just sit in my room all day. Their fault to begin with 2 ugly mentally ill people shouldn't have children, it's a recipe for disaster. I will probably get a job eventually, get some surgeries, attend university and try again at getting a social life then kill myself after since im not wageceling for life

Disabled. I receive the Disability Trifecta Income for my location.

I'm grateful to see taxpayers like Shannon Rose B paying for my well-being, given I was bullied for autism while Shannon enjoyed a privileged life since childhood.

If I wasn't getting government assistance, i'd be in those homeless encampments you see police constantly raiding on the news. I only got government assistance when I was living in a shelter anyways. Most homeless are either severe drug addicts, or severely mentally ill. Also, I heard some statistics that the average height of homeless people is in the bottom 10%, they are all short manlets. I swear being short results in higher likelihood of being bullied, being on the bottom of the social hierarchy totem, drug addiction, mental illnesses, etc (im not short but i am autistic and mentally ill)

Disability bux for my autism and severe anxiety created by trauma caused by chads and stacies torturing me because of my sub 5 appearance and autistic behavior on a daily basis back in middle school, i wasn't exactly super functional before that but that shit fucked me up for good.

Without it I would have roped years ago because I was dreaming of the rope every day back when I could still force myself to wagecuck and was literally shitting blood from the stress induced health problems.

Downside is that I have reviews where I have to justify my existence to a bunch of roastie psychologists to keep getting the bux and continue existing.

Neetbux so I put other.

I could neet, but I work to maintain peace at the house, I live with my parents and mooch off them in almost every way, but I still work about 50 hours a week so I'm not neetmaxxing

I am a giganeet

For those who receive disability, how much do you get exactly? Is it within 15k-20k a year?