Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How many of you actually grew up middle class

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I'm very skeptical that you can be incel in middle class unless you are literally 3/10.

I bet most of us just grew up poor. In poverty sexual competition is turned up to eleven. Behaviors that would be ok in middle class like being nerdy and/or introverted earn you a fist into your face and bullying in poverty. Everyone is thug maxxed and everyone wants to impress foids. Not to mention that there is even a huge scarcity of good foids. Any foid not fat immediately gets claimed by local bullies.

Contrast that with middle class where you never had to worry about money or violence and grew up with interesting acitivies and vacations and parents that were there for you and your own house and childhood friends etc. etc... even ugly guys usually score foids simply because they were born into a functional family and decent neighborhood.

upper middle class + 5'5''

still fucked

i grew up lower middle class. closer to poor than middle middle class tbh.

I grew up more poor than lower middle class, my dad had money but he'd rather kill himself than spend it.
I couldn't go to school for 3 days because he didn't want to buy me shoes.

Not in my case, I'm low class lol.

There was a poll about this some time ago and it showed that most people on .is are in fact from an upper to upper-middle background.

Kinda fits with how many users have been kissed, are over 6', and/or look completely normal.

Many users are just insecure and that's literally it. They could just ascend if they tried.

I was in middle-class public schools so I didn't have to worry about low-IQ thugs and violence, but my parents themselves were relatively poor or at least my lifestyle was such.

Anyway, I was definitely a 3/10 on a good day, so it doesn't make a difference. The shortest girls in the class were as tall as me, if not slightly taller; even if I had been filthy rich, I'd have been used by others at best. :feelscry: At least there wasn't enough suifuel for me to drop out.

I'm poorcel; grew up near the povertyline.

Westerns are from middle class families.
Slavs and ethnics are from poor families.

You described my life well. Grew up in a poor single mother household. Not surprised so many here are middle class and up though. Most guys like us end up on the streets, in prison, or in mental hospitals. Or you know, dead.

lower class deathnic here. ya got bullied throughout my life. am jealous of upper class, educated ppl more than anything. not even JBW too, cause i know plenty of JBW's around my area involved in thugmaxxing type of stuff
You described my life well. Grew up in a poor single mother household. Not surprised so many here are middle class and up though. Most guys like us end up on the streets, in prison, or in mental hospitals. Or you know, dead.
yea. i'd be surprised to know that some knuckleheads i've been around know how to use internet forums to communicate with others

I live middle class but went to lower class school up until high school so I can’t answer this

I live in a box and poverty my entire life

Last edited:
Wagecuck class here