Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of y‘all are pot smokers?

Do you smoke weed?

• No

• Yes

• I am a pothead

Results are only viewable after voting.
Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★★★★
Just out if curiosity

GLOWIEPOST, DO NOT POST!

no officer I do not do drugs

Dont Have contacts and The websites that deliver to you were shutdown here Couple of years ago. I would like to smoke. The hassle of getting it nowadays is too much For me. I cope fine with videogames and entertainment

Weed doesnt really do much to me anymore. I'm too lazy to decarb and cook or concentrate it though so I just stick to smoking. It's a 21 year old habit i'm simply not willing to give up because I know i'd get irritable. I probably smoke around an 8th to a Q a day

Weed makes you retarded and smells like shit

I don't have any addictions.

I used to but I lost contact with the Tyrone who gave me his number a few years ago randomly on the street now I can't find another dealer

been a few years now.

No offence to you guys, but what is the appeal of weed anyway, whenever I tried it I just felt my senses dulled and really nauseous. Plus it's really expensive (if you don't grow it yourself).

No, im more into tripping (shrooms)

some people love it some people can't stand it

Like someone said it just makes me feel anxious, nauseous, dizzy, headache etc... I can hear and feel my heart pounding and my eye lids flip open.

It just makes me feel awful.

Pot is legal, cheap and tax-free here. I get plenty of free food, so that saves me enough money to buy pot regularly.

54DE92D4 F070 4649 894B 37FDAB5B1859

Last edited: