Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of u buddyboyos workout/ gymcell

do u workout consistently?

• Total voters
trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
just want 2 know

Yea but casually not too intensely TBH. I am in decent shape though.

hi jason and yes i work out consistently

Yes

763fe5ab fcd3 432c a97f 3e2606da76a3 large16x9 7d3498a4f6d34c7ab4935fb97f4b20c7large16x9 Ndume

But gorillas don't need to work out to be naturally strong and jacked
I want to be in peak physical condition for when I take over this miserable rock.

yeah despite having the worst genetics

I used to gymcel once per week before quarantine.

I don't do that anymore

just want 2 know
I workout. I started by doing pushups and pullups/chinups in highschool, and then I gymcelled for a few months in college(which was the first and last time that I had access to a gym before I dropped out). Currently I do weighted pullups and chinups using improvised weights at my residence, sine the start of the corona scandal, and I plan on attending a gym once they reopen in my state.
I wish I could figure out how to make improvised weights to use for pushups.

Good song btw. I've been listening to bones since Powder. PP2 was a decent album.
I used to gymcel once per week before quarantine.
Never gonna make it.

Used to. Then stopped because what's the point. Chad will win anyway.

I workout. I started by doing pushups and pullups/chinups in highschool, and then I gymcelled for a few months in college(which was the first and last time that I had access to a gym before I dropped out). Currently I do weighted pullups and chinups using improvised weights at my residence, sine the start of the corona scandal, and I plan on attending a gym once they reopen in my state.
I wish I could figure out how to make improvised weights to use for pushups.

Good song btw. I've been listening to bones since Powder. PP2 was a decent album.

Never gonna make it.
Nice to see someone else doiin weighted pulls and chins and as for pushups try archer pushups or if u can do dips
well the reason i do it is bcuz it stops me from doin stupid shit (in minecraft) and just mainly metal health stuff

Not me.

Last edited:
Yes I enjoy gymmaxxing it is the best cope

Yes. I'm currently on a lean bulk after 18 months of cutting. I have a friend who got pretty muscular and got a gf. I'm still hoping.

If you have broad shoulders, gymcelling can legit help you escape inceldom. If you have the narrow shoulders of a woman, it’s pointless. I used to gymcel until I found out I had the bideltoid width of a woman and then quit thereafter
6D8115E9 4B9F 47AC BCF9 CAFD38A90B24

Yeah just for fun
Nice to see someone else doiin weighted pulls and chins and as for pushups try archer pushups or if u can do dips

well the reason i do it is bcuz it stops me from doin stupid shit (in minecraft) and just mainly metal health stuff
I like to do weighted dips
If you have broad shoulders, gymcelling can legit help you escape inceldom. If you have the narrow shoulders of a woman, it’s pointless. I used to gymcel until I found out I had the bideltoid width of a woman and then quit thereafterView attachment 294261
The framepill is brutal

I used to then stopped, I definitely wanna start again though soon.

I work out like 2 times a week from time to time.

I would die if I workout seriously

I used to a lot but now I only lift weights at home

yes exercise boosts Meditation

Yeah i just roll around on my balls and do push ups with my dick

Once or twice a week

Not once in my life

Point is chad will win maybe
But you can make it into a drag out war physically confront and dominate him, batter him, so he only just wins and also even if wins is beat up, so maybe can't enjoy win as much.
If you cant beat them soy them