Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of these incel traits do you have?

How many of these incel traits do you have?

• Total voters
The suck at sports shit is brutal. Gym class was pure torture for me because we used to play ball games quite often and every other normie wanted to impress the femoids while I embarrassed myself. I suck at
  • Football
  • Basketball
  • Volleyball
  • Hockey

The main reason of my inceldom is my height (5'4) and then my face (eye brown, light prognathism, eye bags)

I have 4 of these 10 (short, bullied, shy and sports)

I'm NT and i have a job.

Last edited:
Let’s see how much of a truecel you are
Having a unibrow is NOT an incel trait. It means you have strong eyebrow growth and you're just a lazy fuck.

It's like saying having long thick dirty hair is an incel trait. Just fucking shower and get a haircut unironically.

I'd do anything for the ability to grow a unibrow. It's a chad trait.

I got all except for having no friends irl, fucking over for me.

To be fair, everyone has a unibrow so that is a universal trait.

I am 5'7" with autism. I have never had any real friends because of social anxiety and also social disinterest. The only sports that I am good at are golf and tennis. I have not worked out much recently, but I used to hit the gym frequently before though.

You forgot the biggest incel trait of them all though: no driver licence.

I am 5'7" with autism. I have never had any real friends because of social anxiety and also social disinterest. The only sports that I am good at are golf and tennis. I have not worked out much recently, but I used to hit the gym frequently before though.

You forgot the biggest incel trait of them all though: no driver licence.
i would've definitely included no driver license but the poll answers had a limit of how many i can include

I have all but 3 lol.

I am not ethnic

I am very short

Never been to a party in my life unless you count elementary school birthday parties

I am NT

I have been bullied, but not severely

I actually have plenty of friends

I am very shy

I am retarded at sports

I used to work out but gave up because it felt pointless

I have a unibrow

I only have 4

All of them except 3.
-Never been to a party (Unless counting my own birthday party, no one really attended.)
-I don't think I am Autistic, just not NT
-No unibrow

I have most. Brutal