Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of these incel traits do you have?

How many of these incel traits do you have?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Let’s see how much of a truecel you are

I never went to a party tbh

I have a unibrow but I can tweeze it easy so its not very visible. the sports i'm okay at (basketball and running)

I never even went to a party in elementary or middle school
it's over

Never been invited to a party in the first place.

I’ve never been to a party before

6/10 or 7 depending on if 5'9 is classified as short

That’s average height
I guess thats true but I'm a spic and everyone around me is german and nordic so I feel pathetic when they're all like 6+ and its not uncommon for a foid to be my height or close to it

I guess thats true but I'm a spic and everyone around me is german and nordic so I feel pathetic when they're all like 6+ and its not uncommon for a foid to be my height or close to it
Where do you live? Country?

Are Hapas ethnic?

Going to parties in elementary and middle school is normie tier tbh. Never been invited to one my whole life.

Going to parties in elementary and middle school is normie tier tbh. Never been invited to one my whole life.
I think it’s ok for an incel to be a truecel even if he did go to parties back then

it's socially acceptable to be virgin, but most people my age fuck anyway, im still ugly tho
Aren’t you like 19?

I'm hapa
I've been to 1 high school party and I wasn't even invited
I've tried 5 sports but sucked at all of them
I have a unibrow
I'm shy
I was diagnosed with aspergers in 5th grade
I hate working out

Over for me

Only 3/10. Not saying i'm a fakecel but that this poll is definitely skewed for a particular type of person. None of my worst qualities were on here.

Only 3/10. Not saying i'm a fakecel but that this poll is definitely skewed for a particular type of person. None of my worst qualities were on here.
:chad:

Autism (I think ADD) Bullied, not in school but by random foids on the streets for being ugly. Shy, so I stutter sometimes. Suck at sports

Last edited:
- You have been bullied (albeit not physically)
- You have no friends irl
- You're shy
- You don't work out