Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of these girls do you consider to be above average?

How many of the girls pictured do you think are above average?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Found about 7 to be over average, just the face. Not being a fatty is already something special these days.

And of course: most of these girls I would bang, bang, bang if I could.

I would date all of them, none of them is ugly tbh. But 13 of them I consider above average

would date, marry, and fuck all of them. Not a single negroid in sight.

would date, marry, and fuck all of them. Not a single negroid in sight.
Boyo, your compooter screen is dimmed too dark. Take a closer look.
2d-jpg.183044

Why do foids not have eyebrows? It looks terrible. If they can't grow them, than draw something with makeup.

So many of these girls have underbites, it's insane.

I find almost all of them to be pretty attractive.
Most of this are good, I would fuck almost all of them except maybe that black one. I'm not a standardcel, I just don't want landwhales or subhuman creatures
Same here.

I would fuck them all except maybe Venus Williams in the fourth pic

I would only marry the one who hasn't been on the cock carousel. So, maybe my standards are too high after all. :feelskek:

The offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men”.

It's tough because in Brazil most would be above average just for looking white tbh.

But I only saw 5 foids who I found really pretty. The others all seem between plain and ugly. I would still fuck them all of course, even the nonwhite ones.

I can anticipate IT using this thread to claim that we're volcels/standardcels. I hope they read the comments on it and see that most of us would still fuck pretty much any of those foids, even the ones we don't consider to be above average.

Seems a status thing, like blue eyes and blonde hair, I really like "pardas".

Last edited:
4. I look at the bones under the fakeup, as a true PSL'er would.

I don't give a fuck how they look, I would fuck them all. I would be like the modern day Genghis Khan. I would kill them all afterwards though because they are useless wastes of oxygen though.

@what is happening give us a NYE present and post one of those pics of jb sports teams you have thanks

I'd happily fuck all of them.

If you put a similar picture out of a cross section of 50 men women would only find 2 or 3 fuckable at most. THat's the difference.

All of them mog me, so I would fuck, date, marry any of them. Rating them is pointless.

We are not choosers, we are beggars.

Only 2, 3rd girl over in 1st set in box A, and 3rd girl over in 4th set in box B. A few were close but the average foid mogs the average man.

Thanks for recommending this to me OP. & I literally counted only 5. Most volleyball players look like macho dykes to me, apparently.

I'd fuck almost all of them, though only 13 are above average to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back