Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many normies in your school were able to get a gf ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I keep reading here that most normies are able to get gfs but that doesnt match with what i saw during my school time. In high school only around 1/3 of guys had a gf and most were either good looking, tall or had a mogger frame. Not even the guys in my class who were tallfags and were the best in sports had foids interested in them. In College it was a bit better with around 50% of guys having a gf, but its still a terrible quote. Whats was/is the quote for your schools ?

Well I didn't keep a copy of my school year book so I wouldn't know.

about 10. most normie males didn't ascend in highschool in my area (been several years so idk if zoomer kids are more successful).

When I was in HS, it felt as if the """popular""" kids, aka HTNs & above were the ones who dated the most ofc.

Regular normies seemed to struggle a lot, and most were kept in the periphery, were constantly speaking to foids but never really went anywhere, etc.

I recall my normie """friends""" discussing as to how they were constantly led-on, many also had to stoop for foids below their looks-level & social criteria.

id say half of the males got gfs while in school, the others probably got them after graduation
You know its over when almost every male in your school looks like a chad or a prettyboy, there were only 2 subhumans in my class and i was one of them

id say half of the males got gfs while in school, the others probably got them after graduation
You know its over when almost every male in your school looks like a chad or a prettyboy, there were only 2 subhumans in my class and i was one of them
Prettboys are at least HTNs, you probably overestimated them. I doubt there are such high concentrations of good looking men on one school

Maybe they have girlfriends outside of school or maybe they had atleast a couple of hookups in the past. Its hard to tell but I would say only the bottom percent of men get nothing

Prettboys are at least HTNs, you probably overestimated them. I doubt there are such high concentrations of good looking men on one school
there was a sizeable number, and everyone else was a normie in looks, like i said they probably got pussy eventually

Maybe they have girlfriends outside of school or maybe they had atleast a couple of hookups in the past. Its hard to tell but I would say only the bottom percent of men get nothing
Normies usually flex their gf on social media or WhatsApp status/profil pic in my country. And most guys i knew didnt have that. Plus hook ups are near impossible to get if youre a non statusmaxxed normie, thats a Chad only privilege

Well in my school maybe only 15% of guys went to prom alone at most (everyone in my year bar maybe one or two people went btw). To be fair not all of them brought foids that were actually their girlfriend but the fact that most of my year group apart from me was able to find a girl to bring apart from me said a lot.

A tiny minority. Most normies ascend with random party whores in college

I don’t know what kinda weird ass schools y’all went to, but in my school, normies got a gf usually. When I look at the prom photos, most were normies and not chads. There was one pic with this fat white guy who I mogged to fucking oblivion and he had a pretty girl with him! Why didn’t I have one? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I don’t know what kinda weird ass schools y’all went to, but in my school, normies got a gf usually. When I look at the prom photos, most were normies and not chads. There was one pic with this fat white guy who I mogged to fucking oblivion and he had a pretty girl with him! Why didn’t I have one? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Maybe you are uglier than you think then. If you truly mogged any of those normies then you would get pussy easily. Yes, you could say its autism tbh but maybe your looks also played a significant role

Like half and half.

I keep reading here that most normies are able to get gfs but that doesnt match with what i saw during my school time. In high school only around 1/3 of guys had a gf and most were either good looking, tall or had a mogger frame. Not even the guys in my class who were tallfags and were the best in sports had foids interested in them. In College it was a bit better with around 50% of guys having a gf, but its still a terrible quote. Whats was/is the quote for your schools ?
What year did you graduate high school ?

about 10. most normie males didn't ascend in highschool in my area (been several years so idk if zoomer kids are more successful).
Current trends dictate that it would be harder for subhuman zoomers to date due to internet and social media, than it would be for a subhuman 20 years ago. If you left high school a virgin 20-40 years ago, you're basically cooked and left dead in the water, assuming you dont have any redeeming qualities as an adult male.

Chad's bastard offsprings are feasting, and since they mostly got to breed in the last 10-15 years, sexhaver numbers would be comparatively skewed since most of those male zoomers having sex today are likely to be chad's seed, reaping the rewards of his genetics.

At my high school somehow 50% or more of the females had a relationship while like 5% of the males had one. JFL.

The more popular ones were able to get one

Most guys had foids except for the few subhumans

There were no girls at my highschool. I had a female friend when I was in 1-4th grade, but after that never talked to a girl again

Aside from the popular kids the only other people who were in relationships were those furry/theatre/anime kids

who cares they live a better life then us anyways

Aside from the popular kids the only other people who were in relationships were those furry/theatre/anime kids
it’s even worst when not even those people accept you. I was ridiculed by majority of people

In high school only around 1/3 of guys had a gf and most were either good looking, tall or had a mogger frame.
Sounds right
In College it was a bit better with around 50% of guys having a gf, but its still a terrible quote.
Is college a coin toss for ascension?

Basically ALL of them 90% except the currycel.

Maybe you are uglier than you think then. If you truly mogged any of those normies then you would get pussy easily. Yes, you could say its autism tbh but maybe your looks also played a significant role
I was uglier back then. I was super skinny and short before I hit late puberty. Being skinny made my face worse back then too. Now that I weight 155 and an 6’0”, I look much better facially and appear stronger. Back then, before age 16-17, my looks were holding me back more than Asperger’s. Now, I think my Asperger’s holds me back the most.

Based on my experiences, it was definitely less than 50% of guys that had gfs in high school. Probably closer to like 25% honestly.

You know its over when furries and weebs get relationships and you dont

i saw subhumans ascend in hs, thats where most of my hope came from but now.... its completely gone lmao, better luck next time. :feelsrope:

@Friezacel

Since I went to 4 different Highschools over the course of my life I can safely tell you who and who did not end up with a girlfriend. And its all German Schools ofc.

First Highschool: 2/8 Guys. It was a "friend" at the time. He was a MTN from a well off family who dated what argubly is the worst looking girl in that class. They were together from 9th grade to 12th grade. 4 years. The other one was a thugmaxxed Chadlite guy who I absolutely didnt like and i was already out of that class when he came in and dated what argubly was the biggest slut of the class - they apparently held on until today and both married in 2020.

Second Highschool: I can tell from the main class and the parallel class. Main class it was 2/14 guys. Both of them were bulky dudes far taller then me at the time and NT. One guy was together with a girl from the other class, the second guy was together with a girl from a different school. They both supposedly broke up soon after I changed school. In the parallel class I only knew of 1 guy, yet again a thugmaxxed Chadlite Turkish guy. He already had 3 different girlfriends at the age of 14.

Third Highschool: 4/12 guys in the main class had girlfriends. One guy who was a HTN but absolutely stupid and poor. Two guys who also where HTN, one guy who was Sub5 but extremly Social with a girl from class who was extremly depressed and drug addicted. They all broke up. Several girls in that class had boyfriend, especially the somewhat good looking girls. There was one girl in class who had Sex since age 12 and was very slutty - i couldn't stand her tbh. She couldn't stand me either but eventually warmed up to me, realizing that not all dudes are Simps and whore pussy driven assholes. As she expected me to be the moment I joined that class, she had a HUGE circle of Orbiters and thought id be the next one.

The class next door was similar, almost all girls there were taken and half of that class of 14 guys had a girlfriend. I dont know much about any of them tbh.

Then the class above us, which was the 10th grade and I had a few friends there, most of the guys if not even ALL of them had a girlfriend, even my Sub5 poor Friend Florian got a Landwhale girlfriend from some party - up until 2019 they stayed together. Dont know much about anyone else but they constantly partied and i was kinda outcast because they all took drugs and were criminals besides me.

Fourth Highschool: 2/8 Guys had a girlfriend, one MTN from my class with a girl from the same class in 12th grade - they broke up and 1 Chadlite with a extremly short girl from who knows where (only met her once) I thought it was his mother lmfao. I literally met the dude and said: Whos that? Your sister? "Im his mother duh!" She said sarcastically but she looked soo old to me i legit thought she was until we gone our way and another guy said shes 22 lmao and i was like "Huh? Seriously? I legit believed she was for real telling me shes his mother hahaha!"

No idea what happened to them tho.

And now on College, from my main class, only 1/12 guys had a girlfriend. Hes a MTN, pretty much everyone else is a LTN equal or worse then me, most are 2 or 3 years younger then me since i had to spend 2 years trying to get a trade without much luck.

Both of the girls are taken. Both of them are lookswise 4s. Vikky I argubly cant stand because she has some kinda disease were she is sneezing all year long. Its so fucking crazy, she sneezed legit 10 times an hour. I told her to shower cold, take vitamins and go to the doctor.

Edit: I must mention outside of that one guy from college who spoke about his girlfriend that lived 900 km away, i dont REALLY know if the others had any sort of relationships because we legit never really talked with each other. Even over WhatsApp it was ALL just about exams, trips, classes, Projects.

I tried to initiate several conversations in college with my college mates but barely anything came out of it. The entire college experience to me was ULTRA awful. 2 early semesters Corona then 4 more semesters were we never really talked much with each other and finally everyone is like: "Well we never see each other again so bye bye".

Last edited:
I was uglier back then. I was super skinny and short before I hit late puberty. Being skinny made my face worse back then too. Now that I weight 155 and an 6’0”, I look much better facially and appear stronger. Back then, before age 16-17, my looks were holding me back more than Asperger’s. Now, I think my Asperger’s holds me back the most.
Hahaha it was the same for me, i was very socially active and motivated in my early Highschool years and tried to hit on several girls, including my best "Friend" Laura, but never got anywhere because I was behind in puberty. Got a puberty push at age 16 to 20. Lmao where it was already to late. Especially because in these years I barely cared about connection since i was on average only 2 years on each Highschool and outside in these workshops and groups i hanged out with, there was barely any girls and no girl that seemed interested in me anyway.

Then Corona hit and all my socials collapsed. Everyone I knew abandoned me and gone their own way, some even left Germany like my Asian "Friend" Darek.

Hahaha it was the same for me, i was very socially active and motivated in my early Highschool years and tried to hit on several girls, including my best "Friend" Laura, but never got anywhere because I was behind in puberty. Got a puberty push at age 16 to 20. Lmao where it was already to late. Especially because in these years I barely cared about connection since i was on average only 2 years on each Highschool and outside in these workshops and groups i hanged out with, there was barely any girls and no girl that seemed interested in me anyway.
Brutal. Late puberty is a bad thing to go through. Messes up your life to have it so late
Then Corona hit and all my socials collapsed. Everyone I knew abandoned me and gone their own way, some even left Germany like my Asian "Friend" Darek.
That sucks. Corona did a number on real life socializing

Brutal. Late puberty is a bad thing to go through. Messes up your life to have it so late
Puberty ruined me. I never got a growth spurt, my voice is still high and sounds terrible, bad acne and and i have annoying bodyhair everywhere. Only good thing i got from puberty was dark eyebrows