Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many languages do you speak?

How many languages do you speak?

• 5+

Results are only viewable after voting.
NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
What languages are they?

Just English. I tried learning German but it was too difficult.

Just English. I tried learning German but it was too difficult.
German isnt too hard. I speak English and italian. Seriously trying to learn Japanese and it's so fucking hard

English and Arabic

English and Arabic
Jealous. I love Arabic but it's just so foreign to me. Same with Russian. Would love to know it but it's likely beyond me

Jealous. I love Arabic but it's just so foreign to me. Same with Russian. Would love to know it but it's likely beyond me
Arabic is easy to learn if you are around arabs, but yeh I wanna learn Russian aswell

Arabic is easy to learn if you are around arabs, but yeh I wanna learn Russian aswell
Yeah where I live there really isnt a big Arab population lol

French, Arabic, English.

Arabic, English, learning German (pretty good at it) and learning Turkish (quite recently started).

Only English. Took Spanish in high school, but I really didn't like it and can only remember a few words in it.

My mother tongue is spanish and I speak french,english and now im learning italian as well.

God save pimsleur.

I speak English, some Japanese, and some Spanish (You pick it up when you live in L.A and are surrounded by mexicans). Still learning Japanese tho.

I speak english and I know some spanish

English and bad english

German,English,Basic Spanish ( I don't say that I speak a language unless I am fluent)

I plan to start learning Japanese properly when I get my RTK books

Native Portuguese, fluent English and conversational but still poor German, so I'd say 3.

I can understand a lot of Spanish because it's very alike my native language and have studied Japanese for some months but those don't really count.

I speack americano, spanish, brazuka

Just English, I'm too lazy to learn a language. Although I can understand some simple Russian and Japanese if spoken slowly.

Spanish and english. Tried japanese, tibetan, german, ancient greek, latin and chinese too, but i had no motivation after some weeks.

it's actually fucking over if you can't speak a second language like me

Native English even though I mess up all the time, and Latin

only english
it's all you need

My own, English, and I can read and understand like 60-70% of Russian but can't speak it. Learning jap for like 4 months, going slow but steady, trying my best to not crash and burn like most of the people do.

English, Spanish, French

English and the most useless language to know fluently: Latin. 5 years of Latin class for nothing. I think I've used my latin only a hand full of times irl. I should of just taken Spanish or Mandarin (I took it for a year but I'm not fluent in any way)

English, German and Portuguese.
Also a little bit of Spanish but I'm pretty bad at it.

Native Spanish, English and French.

Just one, LOL at being American. I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, but it meant fuckall. They're so obsessed with writing the language rather than speaking it in a practical manner.

My own, English, and I can read and understand like 60-70% of Russian but can't speak it. Learning jap for like 4 months, going slow but steady, trying my best to not crash and burn like most of the people do.
How many Kanji do you already know & can you write them out?
it's actually fucking over if you can't speak a second language like me
Why don't you try it?

Thinking about turning weeb to learn Jap

German, English and French (very bad)

Polish, English, some Dutch (B1~B2), basic Japanese and basic German

Mainly speak and write in English. I know very little Vietnamese and use it to only speak to my parents (they're low IQ and didn't bother to teach me at all).

Mainly speak and write in English. I know very little Vietnamese and use it to only speak to my parents (they're low IQ and didn't bother to teach me at all).
That is sad.to hear.

You guys who speak 4 or more could make amazing money as translators for the UN or something

That is sad.to hear.
Indeed :feelsbadman:

My parents can barely speak English after living in Canada for almost 30 years after immigrating there. Never gave a lesson on how to read or speak Vietnamese throughout my entire life because they don't know how to teach it.

Native language is Xhosa, and I speak Afrikaans, isidenbele and Shona. So I actually speak 5 with the addition of English
This sounds pretty impressive. :D

Indeed :feelsbadman:

My parents can barely speak English after living in Canada for almost 30 years after immigrating there. Never gave a lesson on how to read or speak Vietnamese throughout my entire life because they don't know how to teach it.
It's absolutely over for your parents
I wanna learn German though, I need to prepare for the next Reich
The only challenging aspect of German might be the grammar system. But it's definitely doable

I'll eventually learn additional Asian languages after Japanese.

Last edited:
Technically 4
Arabic, tunisian, french and english, i hate arabic and i don't like french.