Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many languages do you niggas speak + give tips

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

FailedKpopmaxxer
★★
I speak English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Urdu, Pashto, Farsi (little bit), Mandarin (cannot read), Korean (can form basic sentences and can write it down), Japanese (little bit), and some Arabic.
I want to learn Hebrew, Spanish, Portuguese and some nordic languages, How long will it take for me to learn all those? I can only invest an hour of my time daily in languages so help what is more easier to learn?

And I'll be visiting Osaka this august, Should I just try talking to Japanese people on discord or study a bit more of vocabulary?

Youre a fricking duolingo

I only speak English

Only Korean and English. Learned French a bit for second foreign language in school, but now i only can speak really simple sentences like "Je suis coreen"

Too many languages. All you need is English. If you want to have fun in poorer countries learn Spanish (for US and Canadacels) or Russian (for Eurocels).

Last edited:
Only Korean and English. Learned French a bit for second foreign language in school, but now i only can speak really simple sentences like "Je suis coreen"
한국어를 잘 하려면 어떻게 해야 돼요? 부산에 가고 싶어
i hope this is understandable, i can write 쓰다 and read it well but my vocabulary isnt that good give some tips 여보 :panties:

Too many languages. All you need is English. If you want to have in poorer countries learn Spanish (for US and Canadacels) or Russian (for Eurocels).
i tried russian and gave up its too hard
in colombia would i survive with enlgish only?

Give tips for Japanese though, I'll be visiting japan this august
I speak only Serbian, english and rroma and little bit of spanish, i can understand a lot, but not enough knowledge to form sentences. You should be the one giving tips.

i tried russian and gave up its too hard
in colombia would i survive with enlgish only?
"want to have fun in poorer countries"

I really need to check what I write before I post. No you wouldn't do well in Colombia with English only.

한국어를 잘 하려면 어떻게 해야 돼요? 부산에 가고 싶어
i hope this is understandable, i can write 쓰다 and read it well but my vocabulary isnt that good give some tips 여보 :panties:
You'd better read a lot of news or sth. or Books. If you are interested in Kpop then follow one of them and watch what kinds of words do they usually use.

Arabic, French, English and intermediate Spanish.

I speak only Serbian, english and rroma and little bit of spanish, i can understand a lot, but not enough knowledge to form sentences. You should be the one giving tips.
I can speak Indian and Pakistani languages because of my family and relatives and I lived their for quiet a long time.
Urdu and Hindi are similar
For Korean I learned it mostly through youtube and talking to people on korean discords, Writing system is quiet easy for koreans
The learning vocabulary and putting it in your sentences is the only hard part which I struggle with

English, French and 3 other Curry languages(Telugu, Hindi and Malayalam)

I can speak Indian and Pakistani languages because of my family and relatives and I lived their for quiet a long time.
Urdu and Hindi are similar
For Korean I learned it mostly through youtube and talking to people on korean discords, Writing system is quiet easy for koreans
The learning vocabulary and putting it in your sentences is the only hard part which I struggle with
Chinese and Japanese must be hard because of the hundreds of kanji and other signs/letters

Chinese and Japanese must be hard because of the hundreds of kanji and other signs/letters
My main goal is just to speak that language than reading it tbh, I can read some kanji because I studied mandarin when I was in highschool
My vocabulary is real bad in japanese, Esepcially some of the sentences i form sound upwrite rude
Do you speak intermediate korean tho?

My main goal is just to speak that language than reading it tbh, I can read some kanji because I studied mandarin when I was in highschool
My vocabulary is real bad in japanese, Esepcially some of the sentences i form sound upwrite rude
Do you speak intermediate korean tho?
No, i dont know any word.

Damn I only speak 2

You absolutely language mog me. I only speak 6. English, German, Romanian, French, Italian and Spanish.

Everyone here mogs me. English, Irish, a little bit of Arabic, little bit of French, and Somali.

I speak Croatian English and i am learning Japanese

I speak one language and won’t learn anymore. Why would I want to talk to more people?

German, English, a bit Spanish, very little Japanese and Latin.

Only comfortable in German and English tho

Only two, English and Italian (my native language)

Are you retarded or just trolling?
no no lol
i thought you are algerian because my algerian homie can speak arabic, french and english really well.
where are you from tho

Yes. Many times.
himachali whores are really pretty bhai

I just know English