Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many languages do you guys know?

how many languages do you know?

• Total voters
Fluent in English, but know very little in my parent's native language (Vietnamese).

Finnish, Swedish, English, French, Latin.

Polish-native but shit
engrisz
dojcze

Yes! How did you know?
I have been to Finland a couple of times and my parent's finnish friend told me that he learned Swedish in school. Most people in the nothern countries can speak English, so it was really easy to rule that out. And it is quite unlikely that a French person learns Finnish due to the high difficulty of the language and the small amount of speakers.

I will actually visit Finland again during this summer. :D

I have been to Finland a couple of times and my parent's finnish friend told me that he learned Swedish in school. Most people in the nothern countries can speak English, so it was really easy to rule that out. And it is quite unlikely that a French person learns Finnish due to the high difficulty of the language and the small amount of speakers.

I will actually visit Finland again during this summer. :D
That's so cool! How do you like our small yet beautiful country? I've always liked Germany as well! I studied German for a while in high school. Wie geht's? Ich bin Mixedcel und komme aus Finnland! Ich bin 22 jahre alt und liebe Deutschland! :)

What cities will you visit? Helsinki, Tampere, Turku?

That's so cool! How do you like our small yet beautiful country? I've always liked Germany as well! I studied German for a while in high school. Wie geht's? Ich bin Mixedcel und komme aus Finnland! Ich bin 22 jahre alt und liebe Deutschland! :)

What cities will you visit? Helsinki, Tampere, Turku?
I really enjoy the scenery and the cities there. It's also very modern and I had fast internet speeds all the time (That tells me a lot about the country's technological progress which is something that I really like :))

My parent's friends live in a rural area which is close to Helsinki, so I believe we will be mostly there. (We will spend some time in Denmark & Sweden first until we ultimately end up in Finland)

I really enjoy the scenery and the cities there. It's also very modern and I had fast internet speeds all the time (That tells me a lot about the country's technological progress which is something that I really like :))

My parent's friends live in a rural area which is close to Helsinki, so I believe we will be mostly there. (We will spend some time in Denmark & Sweden first until we ultimately end up in Finland)
That is so awesome to hear! I'm glad you've spent a good time in my home country. :) Unfortunately I haven't visited Germany yet. But I will! What are cities and places that I must try?

P.S. Ask your parents whether they'd like to visit Tampere and Turku as well in order to enhance your stay here! :)

That is so awesome to hear! I'm glad you've spent a good time in my home country. :) Unfortunately I haven't visited Germany yet. But I will! What are cities and places that I must try?

P.S. Ask your parents whether they'd like to visit Tampere and Turku as well in order to enhance your stay here! :)
I'll ask them but they have their plans and I can't influence them that much. I will see what I can do.

It really depends on what you want to do here in Germany. Do you want to visit large cities? (I personally recommend Hamburg) or would you rather spend some time in nature? :D

I'll ask them but they have their plans and I can't influence them that much. I will see what I can do.

It really depends on what you want to do here in Germany. Do you want to visit large cities? (I personally recommend Hamburg) or would you rather spend some time in nature? :D
Big cities, definitely! I was actually thinking of going to university in Hamburg a looong time ago lol. :) But I've heard it's hard to find universities where you can study in English in Germany. What do you personally like yourself in Hamburg?

Big cities, definitely! I was actually thinking of going to university in Hamburg a looong time ago lol. :) But I've heard it's hard to find universities where you can study in English in Germany. What do you personally like yourself in Hamburg?
Yeah we unfortunately do not have a lot of university programs in English because German is a language with over 100 million native speakers. Lots of other countries are more focused on English because their populations are relatively smaller.

I just live my regular life here and I personally like buying stuff at shopping malls and going to stores. The port of Hamburg also looks quite nice. I generally think you should read more about good places for tourists on the internet. I have a very limited point of view and might miss some interesting things :D

Yeah we unfortunately do not have a lot of university programs in English because German is a language with over 100 million native speakers. Lots of other countries are more focused on English because their populations are relatively smaller.

I just live my regular life here and I personally like buying stuff at shopping malls and going to stores. The port of Hamburg also looks quite nice. I generally think you should read more about good places for tourists on the internet. I have a very limited point of view and might miss some interesting things :D
I see. Thanks a lot for the advice! Or should I say: Danke schön? :D

What kind of German music do you listen to? Do you have anything to recommend me? I love Deutsch Amerikanische Freundschaft! :heart:

I see. Thanks a lot for the advice! Or should I say: Danke schön? :D

What kind of German music do you listen to? Do you have anything to recommend me? I love Deutsch Amerikanische Freundschaft! :heart:
I would love to give you some recommendations, but I unfortunately do not listen to any German music. All of my internet acitvities are exclusively in English and I have not found anything that I really enjoy. I do everything on the internet in English because I want to immerse myself in the language and I need daily breaks from Germany.

Most of the songs that I listen to are either in English or Japanese.