Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many languages can you speak

How many

Votes: 9 15.0%

Votes: 24 40.0%

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • 4+

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
I was learning turkish and i was laughing at how much arabic worss are used. Hakika, sahib, lazim, etc
yes, we have some arabic and persian words due to islam

English, russian and arabic.

English and a little bit of Spanish.

Finnish, English, Swedish.
I'm pretty good at German, Japanese and Chinese but still have trouble understanding more complex topics.
I also know basic level Spanish and Russian
how much did it take u to learn japanese or chinese?

Blame our mongoloid forefathers
What is their sin. We men shouldn’t succumb to foids’ demands. I want a tight clean beautiful punani not loose and smelly

What is their sin. We men shouldn’t succumb to foids’ demands. I want a tight clean beautiful punani not loose and smelly

I want a pink, clean, pretty, poonani too, preferable from a white JB bitch

I want a pink, clean, pretty, poonani too, preferable from a white JB bitch
Tbh i dont find white girls appealing. Sounds like cope but mmmfff saudi foids are my thing

English and spanish

English and a bit of Arabic.

English and elementary Swedish

I plan on Turkishmaxxing on Duolingo

Two and a half. Portuguese, English and my intermediate German which is rapidly declining but I still can use.

I can also understand most of Spanish but I guess it doesn't count since it's so close to Portuguese.

Norwegian swedish danish english

just english

im too lazy to learn another language (don't know very much Japanese although im interested in it)

english is just too powerful

English and Spanish. Fluent in both.

English and French

I can speak Esperanto very well but it's a conlang so I'm not sure if it counts

Last edited:
Lithuanian, russian, english, and polish (but forgetting this, because never using long ago)

only fluent in english

Language is god to cope

RIP OP.

I can speak many languages.

I entertain myself learning new languages. :feelsautistic:
Learning a new language means reading content in that language and using that language, interacting with others. Simply saying that you entertain yourself by learning them would mean that you open books and just "learn". Is that correct?

Polish and English (it still sucks but I’m getting better). Ive been learning German in school for 6 years now but I can only say basic things land I don’t need feel comfortable with it.

Learning a new language means reading content in that language and using that language, interacting with others. Simply saying that you entertain yourself by learning them would mean that you open books and just "learn". Is that correct?
Correct i dont talk with other speakers other than in spanish so i learn everything online or in books

dutch english and learing swedish