Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many languages can you speak

How many

Votes: 9 15.0%

Votes: 24 40.0%

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • 4+

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I can speak English, Arabic and elementary Urdu. What about you?

two man
reminder chad is pounding your future wife right now unprotected cumming in her ass she's screaming his fucking name she's up against the wall titties pressed and she'll remember this night on your fucking wedding day

two man
reminder chad is pounding your future wife right now unprotected cumming in her ass she's screaming his fucking name she's up against the wall titties pressed and she'll remember this night on your fucking wedding day
no language for your face

2.5 tbh
english, polish, little german and little russian

english german

can speak some other languages but not fluent

German, English, French and Incel

English, Latin, French, Spanish, German, little bit of Russian

only English fluently I speak some German, French and Irish as well

Sounds like potato cucks fantasy!

Italian, English and Latin.

31AA13D7 974B 460C B530 744E2165FD62

Guys we were having an innocent discussion seriously

Turkish,English, Azerbaijani(since it's a turkic language too) and the other Turkic languages

Turkish,English, Azerbaijani(since it's a turkic language too) and the other Turkic languages
Turkish and azeri are the same

Finnish, Swedish, English, and a little German.

and Turkmen too.
Turkmen has the th sound

Turkic languages should return to Arabic script. Isnt that so kardimiz

Turkmen has the th sound

Turkic languages should return to Arabic script. Isnt that so kardimiz
Turkmen,turkish,azeri is the same its pretty easy to understand each language since we're actually same, just developed a bit different due to immigration to the west, Caucasus.

Arabic script is pretty hard tbh at least for us

English, some Russian.

Last edited:
Turkmen,turkish,azeri is the same its pretty easy to understand each language since we're actually same, just developed a bit different due to immigration to the west, Caucasus.

Arabic script is pretty hard tbh at least for us
Bro it is one of the easiest script out there. You should see the curry script it is way harder. Arabic script is what Turkic languages been written in for a thousand years. Ask your azeri brothers in iran

Bro it is one of the easiest script out there. You should see the curry script it is way harder. Arabic script is what Turkic languages been written in for a thousand years. Ask your azeri brothers in iran
Yes, ottoman turkish alphabet was also a mix of Arabic and Persian alphabet, my dad easily reads it. it might be easy once you start to learn it but for now, I rather stay with languages written in the Latin alphabet because it'll benefit in the near future, I wanted to learn Russian, although vocabulary seems easy to learn, it's alphabet is pretty hard. but I want to learn arabic and persian in future too

I wanted to learn Russian
Get yourself a Russian wife bro. They hate their own males and are willing to settle down with anyone that isnt Russian. But sadly nobody goes there because the economy is poor.

also, how can you speak Urdu it's an interesting language tbh and now I look up at it's a minority language in your country, who brought it here @fOreVER

Polish, English, German, Dutch, some Hebrew and elementary Afrikaans (also some super basic Japanese, N4 level)

Get yourself a Russian wife bro. They hate their own males and are willing to settle down with anyone that isnt Russian. But sadly nobody goes there because the economy is poor.
maybe if i can find, I'm not sure tbh but volcel if wouldnt.

Also it's pretty easy for us to get in Russia wouldn't mind living there tbh ngl
Polish, English, German, Dutch, some Hebrew and elementary Afrikaans (also some super basic Japanese, N4 level)
how did you learn Hebrew

maybe if i can find, I'm not sure tbh but volcel if wouldnt.

Also it's pretty easy for us to get in Russia wouldn't mind living there tbh ngl
Slavs are white for no reason, its over. Westerners reject us and so do ethnics.

also, how can you speak Urdu it's an interesting language tbh and now I look up at it's a minority language in your country, who brought it here @fOreVER
Pakis lol i had pakistani friends who taught me and I think the indian subcontinent has potential for islamic aspirations

Pakis lol i had pakistani friends who taught me and I think the indian subcontinent has potential for islamic aspirations
is that easy to learn though?

I speaka 3.

Engrish, some gook language, and incel language.

The vocabulary is easy but some grammar topics are hard like the split ergativity. It took me a long time to grasp what is going on
I'd like to learn it tbh but guess I need arabic and persian tbh

Finnish, English, Swedish.
I'm pretty good at German, Japanese and Chinese but still have trouble understanding more complex topics.
I also know basic level Spanish and Russian

I'd like to learn it tbh but guess I need arabic and persian tbh
I was learning turkish and i was laughing at how much arabic worss are used. Hakika, sahib, lazim, etc

English and some arabic.