Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many "IOIs" do you get

S

sub5cel

Greycel
Obviously I dont mean indicators of interest, but rather indicators of disinterest. Do people stare at your deformities like youre the most digusting subhuman theyve seen or are you invisible man?

I can't tell if someone gives me IOIs because I'm autistic dude

They laugh or give pitiful looks

Zero. Even if i had iois I wouldn't know.

Never had one

I think we need to drop the notion of IOI’s entirely from society. Women want consent, which requires a verbal statement, and IOI’s are nonverbal cues. Nonverbal cues are dangerous because it’s technically a sexual harassment. We need to stop sexually harassing these women. A handshake, a tap on the shoulder, and a request for coffee. Anything outside of that is sexual harassment.

No one looks at me unless I'm talking to them, and even then.

I didn't get a single one in my life

I'm basically invisible if it's not part of someone's job (cashiers, someone trying to sell me something) i don't exist.

Obviously I dont mean indicators of interest, but rather indicators of disinterest. Do people stare at your deformities like youre the most digusting subhuman theyve seen or are you invisible man?
Women don't look at me, those who do insult me. Even men insult my appearance. One time I was walked into a shop to buy milk, and as I did some complete strange man (I'd guess around 25?) yelled out: "Jij bent echt heel lelijk" (You are really very ugly!), this is standard practice for me, personally.

Zero. I used to get them, though. Way, way back.

I think we need to drop the notion of IOI’s entirely from society. Women want consent, which requires a verbal statement, and IOI’s are nonverbal cues. Nonverbal cues are dangerous because it’s technically a sexual harassment. We need to stop sexually harassing these women. A handshake, a tap on the shoulder, and a request for coffee. Anything outside of that is sexual harassment.
Go sewer sliding asap.

When I'm inside a building, everyone stares at me with confusion, pity, disgust, or curiosity. When I walk past a group of friends, they just laugh, and sometimes make a comment about me after they've walked past me. Even when I'm walking past someone who is walking alone, when they aren't on their phone or looking on the ground, they stare at me with a blank face, disgust, and sometimes laugh to themselves. I am not a fucking human being. I can't participate in society due to my looks and being retarded. I have been rejected by every corner of society, and every place, town, city, fucking country I go to, I always get the same reception from people, staring and laughter. People bother me for being subhuman but they leave everyone else alone. And honestly, I can't even blame them. My face is just so unfortunate looking, that you can't help but just make fun of it. Even you guys would make fun of my face, if I posted it here. I am not a fucking human to others. I fucking hate it here. I deserve to be reincarnated as Chad, I don't deserve this fucking nightmare "life". I'm sick of it all, if I wasn't such a pussy who's scared of going to hell I would have offed myself already.

I cold approached 3 girls in one night in college and never got farther than 3 sentences before they were clearly disinterested