Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many incels who are also autistic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I'm incel but also pretty autistic and mentalcel. Are there others like this here?

I was diagnosed at 12

I’m autistic too.

I'm on the spectrum, but not officially diagnosed.

I was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome when I was 6.

Autism has since become an epidemic.

Diagnosed at 18 because nobody gave enough of a shit about me to have me tested as a child despite it being fairly obvious from when I was like 5

I am an aspie, I'm diagnosed.

I was diagnosed with aspergers around 8 or 9 but it's not true. The doctor was just angry that I called her a name and wanted to ruin everything for me.

I was diagnosed with aspergers around 8 or 9 but it's not true. The doctor was just angry that I called her a name and wanted to ruin everything for me.
JoinedJan 17, 2019Messages4,917

looks like she succeeded

Since I got low effort purged I'll repost. Yes bro I'm diagnosed and it's over

JoinedJan 17, 2019Messages4,917

looks like she succeeded
She did succeed in ruining all of school for me. That lie being on my file caused so much to happen.

You're either autistic or you're not.
Diagnosed at 18 because nobody gave enough of a shit about me to have me tested as a child despite it being fairly obvious from when I was like 5
Diagnosed at 36 here... so much anger flows through me.

Most likely autistic but high functioning enough to work. There's no point in getting diagnosed if I can just stay inside instead...

I'm an alienated animal, much because of being in the spectrum

I dont identify as autistic but sure I'm not mentally healthy

OP add a poll to this thread so we can see the demographics. Curious to know the % of the users here.

:yes:

Autism is a one way ticket to inceldom. Autistic girls are getting teamed by Chad right now though. :feels:

Never diagnosed, but I probably have mild adhd. I feel for autisticels, its like being dealt a double shitty hand in life.

wow, maybe this should become autists.is ... we need more posts on autism theory

A femoid teacher told me that I was schizophrenic.

Untill nowdays that still hurt me :cryfeels: