Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many incels here drive a car?

What is your driving status?

• Own a license, but no car

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Own a car, but no license

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Own neither

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • Own both

Votes: 19 25.3%

• Total voters
San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Reply to the poll.

I have a motorycycle

I'm learning to drive, today it's my 6th lesson kek

I have a licence but my parents don’t trust me to drive. My dad thinks I would end up killing people or something. JFL

I don’t really trust myself so can’t blame them tbh.

I have a licence but my parents don’t trust me to drive. My dad thinks I would end up killing people or something. JFL

drives me

I've got my license, however driving makes me nervous, I avoid it tbh. Haven't driven in almost a year.

I own both a car and license.

How is the traffic in Spain?
It's good, people in general respect the signals and there aren't so many traffic jams. It's still southern Europe but we don't drive so bad like in Southern Italy or Greece were it looks like traffic lights don't exist kek

It's good, people in general respect the signals and there aren't so many traffic jams. It's still southern Europe but we don't drive so bad like in Southern Italy or Greece were it looks like traffic lights don't exist kek
When I had my driving test, there was basically no one on the road lmao.

Too high inhib to get a license, whenever I attempt to drive I panic:feelsrope:

Have a license but no car

I failed my drivers license tbh

failed my practical twice and haven't bothered since

Not really great parents if they are overprotective of you getting a car
failed my practical twice and haven't bothered since
Slayer. I faled it once, probs would drive into a truck if he didnt stop xd

Not really great parents if they are overprotective of you getting a car
I don’t blame them for not trusting me but it is disheartening ngl..

I’m a mentally impaired subhuman.

I ride motocycle and i dont even have licence

no, i just ride my ride.

whatever floats your boat,eskimocel.
I need to drive a boat one time, because that type of stuff "floats my boat". If you catch my drift.

I need to drive a boat one time, because that type of stuff "floats my boat". If you catch my drift.
It was a good joke,eskimocel.

Yeah.. my eyes are pretty screwed.. pretty much half blind plus I have a very noticeable squint of my eyes.

But in my fantasy I drive this.

I just love the look of this Hole Ripper.

I've got my license, however driving makes me nervous, I avoid it tbh. Haven't driven in almost a year.

You're best just getting on with it mate. I use to hate driving on the motorway, or in the city centre, cause it seemed like there was too much going on, and too much to take in. After you've done it a few times your confidence in doing it builds until your no longer nervous or perceive it as an issue.

Does anyone have a BMW?

i have no motivation to do anything so no

I don't drive. I could learn, but I just don't have the drive to do it.

No man no bro neither
It's over as of now

My license expired like 8 years ago sometime after moving to Europe, having been forced to drive 2 and a half hours every day in traffic back in Mexico during my high school years made me end up hating cars.

I'm not allowed to drive because of my eyesight.

I failed my learners lisescense

I have a Mercedes CLK but I lost my driver license

Own neither, but I test drive my dad's car
We need a drivER though tbh ngl

I don't want to drive.

No. But I know lots of AMazing drivERs.

I hear you. Driving freaks me out sometimes. You're in a 2 ton metal machine going like 20-80 mph. One little lapse in awareness could get you, someone else, or both of you and more killed or seriously maimed.

I'm always on edge driving, it makes me anxious.

I refuse to drive.

Too low iq to drive. Almost killed an innocent child the last time my dad took me driving. I kept trying as hard as I could to drive like a normal person but kept fucking up time after time. I then stopped the car and got out and he took over. I sat in the backseat silently crying and he didn't notice.

Aren't you 25 though?