Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many incels have curly hair?

Do you have curly hair?

• Yes

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • No

Votes: 40 60.6%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Seems to be really common among trucels.
960.jpg
1491676390935.jpg
Marclepine.jpg

No I don't have disgusting curly hair

Last guy looks familiar.. who is he?

My hair is straight until it gets longer, then my hair looks like dzhokhar tsarnaev's.

Does nappy hair count as curly? Some nappy hair looks sort of curly, but when I think curly I think of your picture

No i don't have curly hair.

Aren't you able to uncurl your hair if youre really bothered by it so much?

Guy in the middle is white and blue eyes, mogs me into the shadow realm.

Guy in the middle is white and blue eyes, mogs me into the shadow realm.
Ya, he mogs most ethnics despite being deformed, but his curly hair does hurt him.
1501579901648.jpg

Every guy I know with curly hair (besides Jews) has larger than average lips.

bullshit
HAHA JUST GO TO SEA BRO
nobodys fucking that man, he's probably mentally challenged too
He has pretty blue eyes, I'm sure some Asian females would go for him.

believe in JBW or not but he's definitely excluded if you believe in that
lol don't bother newcel. Guys like OP has never seen a loser white in their whole life.

wow so many incels have curly hair it is actually a incel trait

Not as curly as the first two pics but similar to the last dude. My hair is thick, coarse, bristley and wavy. The texture is like the hair on a wild boar or pig but at least those animals have it straight. Mine is wavy like the letter "S", it's terrible and totally unmanageable.

I can't style it any sort of way so I dont bother going to get haircuts. There is not much that could be done outside of a buzzcut. Ethnics have no redeeming qualities, even our hair is fucked.

There is a definite trend with incels and curly type hair. I've noticed this enough for it to be true. Meanwhile Chad has straight silky type hair that can be styled in whatever way they want. Fuck being ethnic, cant even get decent hair, we were born to fail.

Its over for haircels.

I don't think it's curly but it doesn't obey the laws of physics.

curly + somewhat wavy

It's over

Afrocel reporting in.
Im like 3b/3c but with some 4c at the back and some super straight hair in some areas.

Last edited:
No but my hair is sandnigger coarseness tier.

The guy on the left isn't an incel.

Not as curly as the first two pics but similar to the last dude. My hair is thick, coarse, bristley and wavy. The texture is like the hair on a wild boar or pig but at least those animals have it straight. Mine is wavy like the letter "S", it's terrible and totally unmanageable.

I can't style it any sort of way so I dont bother going to get haircuts. There is not much that could be done outside of a buzzcut. Ethnics have no redeeming qualities, even our hair is fucked.

There is a definite trend with incels and curly type hair. I've noticed this enough for it to be true. Meanwhile Chad has straight silky type hair that can be styled in whatever way they want. Fuck being ethnic, cant even get decent hair, we were born to fail.

Its over for haircels.
DUDE I have the same exact hair as you! It fucking sucks to have this hair

Aren't you able to uncurl your hair if youre really bothered by it so much?

OP's got a mental disorder with his hair and would rather complain about it than change it.

Curly-to-Straight-Before-and-After.jpg

DUDE I have the same exact hair as you! It fucking sucks to have this hair

Oh it's awful, definitely drops you down by at least 1 point. Straight silky smooth flowing hair is always better I dont care what anyone says. With our hair we get one option to style it into and that's buzzcut while straight hair has tons of style options. Cant even run a comb through this shit.

Nothing like waking up to a frizzy poofed up nightmare every morning. Inferior hair type in all ways for sure.

Oh it's awful, definitely drops you down by at least 1 point. Straight silky smooth flowing hair is always better I dont care what anyone says. With our hair we get one option to style it into and that's buzzcut while straight hair has tons of style options. Cant even run a comb through this shit.

Nothing like waking up to a frizzy poofed up nightmare every morning. Inferior hair type in all ways for sure.
It’s terrible man, I get a haircut at least once every 2 weeks because of how quick it grows too, and on top of that, once it goes past an inch your fucked. If you even try to grow it out it literally looks like absolute shit. Honeslty id rather have curly or straight, not this nightmare of a hairstyle

It's over for curlycels. I'd grow it out and have a magestic curly mane but that only works if you have VERY manly facial features.

Pic related, that's how mine is. I'll look like a dirty hippy or wacky professor.

Sapolsky qa

And black hair is not curly, but coily. Not the same thing.

I had curly hair as a baby, until my uncle insisted that my parents shave my head. They shaved it twice and my hair started to grow straight. I have no idea why.

I am ethnic and have wavy hair. I wish they were straight :(

Wavy and very volumous hair. Kinda like Jimmy Page when I had it long.

Seems to be really common among trucels.
960.jpg
1491676390935.jpg
Marclepine.jpg
That guy in the middle... Jesus Christ... it’s like someone set out to make the most offensive image possible with a character creator. Is... Is this a truecel?

It only gets curly when I let it grow long but when its short it isnt curly.

Curly hair means u are most likely got some jewish blood which means u deserve it because your race is why we are all here in the first place.

Yup, there's a lot more than I thought there would be.
So if you have them you have to get a haitcut before they are visible or use straightening products. Curly hair is really a feminine trait.