Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many incels are actually out there

• Thread starter Deleted member 38622
  • Start date
Deleted member 38622

Deleted member 38622

Self-banned
-
I sometimes wonder how many 18+ men are incels, since I don't believe we are in the minority here :feelswhere: If it weren't for the reddit purges and so on, we could have racked up a really, really big userbase.

There are millions in places like china and japan, considering the gender imbalance

Probably more than a billion

Millions but 95% of them are bluepilled by society

Every country has a male population that is about 10% incel. Basically, 1 out of every 10 or so males will have trouble breeding.

Every country has a male population that is about 10% incel. Basically, 1 out of every 10 or so males will have trouble breeding.
Are you saying if you don't breed then you are incel? Plenty of men out there has unlimited sex and are not fathers

Depends greatly on whether or not you count bluepilled incels.

30+% in the west.

Would someone have to identify as incel to actually be considered one? Because I imagine there are low sex drive men out there who couldn't get sex even if they wanted to.

It would be a guess but I would say 40-50 percent considering how high standards are
But truecels are more like 15-20 percent

I feel like not too many blacks and whites are incels past 20 but for indians chinese and asians in general might be way higher. For example my bro in law was incel till 37. And that is a normal thing here.

I think there are more incels out from here then here.

Are you saying if you don't breed then you are incel? Plenty of men out there has unlimited sex and are not fathers
Yeah, but they are voluntarily choosing not to breed. About 10% of the males in every country are so ugly that no foids will fuck them.

have you seen the stats? cant remember where the chart is from but over 30 % of men under 30 havent had sex or a relationship

98% of men are incel

have you seen the stats? cant remember where the chart is from but over 30 % of men under 30 havent had sex or a relationship

This one? But I think it's only counting non-white. wait disregard, am retarded. :feelstastyman:

What it really matters is most incels haven't actually realised that they are incels.So,the point is just a minority acknowledged the truth but the rest are just a bluepilled who still thinks that life will give them a prize for their patience.

What it really matters is most incels haven't actually realised that they are incels.So,the point is just a minority acknowledged the truth but the rest are just a bluepilled who still thinks that life will give them a prize for their patience.
Real inkels whether still bp or not are a very tiny percentage in le western wrld, only in japan they are a huge percentage :panties: