Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how many hours of wageslavery can u tolerate weekly?

title

• 0-10

• 10-20

• 20-30

• 30-40

• 40-50

• 50-60

• 60-80

• 80+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
the amount of hours i spent wageslaing is commensurate with how much society gives a shit about me, therefore zero

50 pretty regularly, trying to cut back :whatfeels:

I was fine with part-time, 30~ hours or so. When I worked 40+ it was shit
yeah 40+ is when it really becomes too much. What I do now to reduce work is toss shit to others or exaggerate how long it takes me to do something. I also break down tasks into smaller chunks which I can document and do over time to make it look I was grinding hard.
i don't know because i'm never wageslaving
luckycel
50 pretty regularly, trying to cut back :whatfeels:
it is ogre. I would say it isn't worth grinding that hard ever unless your forced, it's your own business, or your bsed your way to a high position. And need to grind hard till your gud.

Sadly nowadays no choice for many people for at least the early jobs but to grind.

i do 40-45 hrs a week

i work from home tho :feelsLSD:

No clue, assuming I was in perfect health which I haven't been in ever I'd guess quite a lot assuming I have a clear goal in mind and no anxiety, right now close to nothing if I did end up getting work, never have also