Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many hours of sleep do you get a day?

How many hours?

• Less than 1 hour a day, I frequently sleep once every 2 or 3 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-3 hours a day

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • 3-6 hours a day

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • 6-8

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • 9-12

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • 12+.

Votes: 5 6.0%

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I wonder how much time Incels usually take sleeping. I’d assume it’s either like half the day or no sleep at all.

i've gotten 4-5 hours of sleep for a week now

8 hours when I'm on break from uni/unemployed. 4-5 hours when studying or working.

I've been sleepmaxing all my life
It might have saved my spine a bit

4 hours a day, but i take regular naps that last for 30 minutes each, so it’s technically around 6 hours if napping counts as sleep.

Lately 3-6 but if I can sleep as long as I want for example on weekends it’s more like 10-12.

7-8, but go to bed at 2am

Been doing this for years, I'm starting to think that's the primary reason I feel like shit all the time

I average 5-6 hours of sleep and 2-3 hours not being able to sleep in bed

6-7

Sometimes I balance it by sleeping at school

I used to sleep as a cope but now I've got anxiety and can't sleep properly at night

3-6 for at least five years and counting. Used to get 8-10 before I was in my 30s.

No less than 7 hrs and 30 minutes and no more than 8 hrs and 30 minutes.

Always go to bed at roughly the same time (if possible).

7-9 hoursn. meditation and Exercise can reduce amount of time needed to sleep. before I used sleep 8-10

9-12 is chad detector, should have made it public

the real incel sleeping routine is sleeping for 12 hours and then staying awake for 40 hours

Sometimes 5.30 hours but usually 6.30 to 8 hours I gotta do morning prayer because of that I wake up very early

5:30 hours Uni
7-8 hours weekend

Like 9 or 10 now that i'm on vacations, but when uni starts I get like 6 or 8

5:30 hours Uni
7-8 hours weekend

5-6 as a wagie
I usually go to sleep at a time that would net me 8 but my mind is too fractured to fall asleep immediately

I go to bed at 12am or 1am and I always get up between 6 and 7 am. I sleep really bad though, I wake up around 4/5 times every night and when I've got important appointments the next day I tend to not sleep at all because I'm so anxious and nervous all the time.

I literally had panic attacks in the middle of the night and couldn't properly sleep for days. My lifestyle is so unhealthy it hurts.

7 :feelsbadman:

12+ is terabased neetmaxxing

I can't sleep more than 7 hours total. No matter how tired I am.

I have the type of tired sleep can't fix

6-9 hours with a harem of waifus.

on average about 10 to 11 hours then i'll have a 1-2 hour nap during the day so all up about 12-13 hours a day. the longest i slept for in a single sleep is 13 hours

sometimes i also develop strange sleep cycles like sleeping for about 6 hours every 10 hours meaning i sometimes have 2 sleep cycles in one day

9 hours+ on average