Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many homelesscels are here ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How many homelesscels are here I’m gonna experience homelessness at least once in my life and I wanna be prepared for when it does happen the day my parents snap and kick me out is getting closer and closer even if I do get my life together in record time and move out I still think I’ll end up screwing later down the road and ending up on the streets

How many homelesscels are here I’m gonna experience homelessness at least once in my life and I wanna be prepared for when it does happen the day my parents snap and kick me out is getting closer and closer even if I do get my life together in record time and move out I still think I’ll end up screwing later down the road and ending up on the streets
I was homeless for 5 and a half years (July 2014-December 2019) but not anymore thankfully. Here's a thread with some advice I gave at the time, best of luck my friend, if I can survive it, you can :feelsokman::feelsYall:

I was homeless for 5 and a half years (July 2014-December 2019) but not anymore thankfully. Here's a thread with some advice I gave at the time, best of luck my friend, if I can survive it, you can :feelsokman::feelsYall:

5 years man that’s brutal

How’d you get NEETbux ?

I’ve been homeless many times, it’s rough sleeping in a car, in a truck stop, or at a hotel room or a small house (what we stayed in last time)

How’d you get NEETbux ?
Around the same time I became homeless I also lost my job a week and half later, and when I went in to sign on in the Job Centre (I'm in England) the woman took one look at me and said "You don't look fit for work" (I was all scraggy and dirty, smelly from living outside) and she phoned my doctor and made an appointment for me to get a sicknote and gave me the forms to fill in for unfit for work/disability. That was 8 years ago, I'm still on the sick, my health has gotten worse since.

Around the same time I became homeless I also lost my job a week and half later, and when I went in to sign on in the Job Centre (I'm in England) the woman took one look at me and said "You don't look fit for work" (I was all scraggy and dirty, smelly from living outside) and she phoned my doctor and made an appointment for me to get a sicknote and gave me the forms to fill in for unfit for work/disability. That was 8 years ago, I'm still on the sick, my health has gotten worse since.
I’m in America it’s over

Damn it, I wish I could’ve permanently stayed in the uk, GrAYcel

I was homeless at one point but moved to homeless shelter. This was when was on middle School due to having worthless Subhuman shitskin parents. aOnly thing I can say that it is beyond humiliating and ropefuek to be homeless