Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how many HighTierCareerMaxx we got? (medschool, master'degree, buisness owner, pilot school, etc)

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
im curious.
i think we got some masters'cels and some medschool'cels, do we have any incel with a business? or a pilotcel?

lets conquer the world boyos.

I'm planning to get into real estate. But right now I can't even drive. I resell hyped clothes on the internet sometimes. Not so interesting.

probably not much
look=everything, it also affects your career
halo effect, heightism and others affect our whole life also for a career

finishing a degree with business + mathematics already got a job lined up in a big insurance company

JFL if you think a pilot is a high tier career

Yeah you make decent money and you have to school for a decent amount of time but it doesn’t really require good social skills or intelligence.

I'm planning to get into real estate. But right now I can't even drive. I resell hyped clothes on the internet sometimes. Not so interesting.

How much does the hyped clothing thing make? I’m a dishwasher as my career and I’m looking for an extra income

How much does the hyped clothing thing make? I’m a dishwasher as my career and I’m looking for an extra income
In the thousands depending on what you decide to buy as it drops. After the stuff is sold out on the site (happens fast) resellers can jack up the price of the already expensive clothes and it actually gets bought. Like a supreme box logo t shirt that dropped officially at $150 can be bought up for a ridiculous mark up on grailed or stock x of $300 to $400.

JFL if you think a pilot is a high tier career

Yeah you make decent money and you have to school for a decent amount of time but it doesn’t really require good social skills or intelligence.
J F L
strong cope
being pilot is one of the hardest things in the world.
since when high tier career = a job that require good social skills? lmao.

I used to have businesses .. I was mogging 1 percenters for a while .. not any more tho

Currently doing Aerospace Engineering (up to a masters).
I'm also doing my PPL.

After finishing my degree I'll pilotschool max to become a commercial.
Also learning German and French to keep myself busy and expand my skills.

being pilot is one of the hardest things in the world.

good cope... all pilots have to do nowadays is just sit in the cockpit and jerkoff , the computers do the flying

Most of us are pretty young . And those who are old have given up on life

good cope... all pilots have to do nowadays is just sit in the cockpit and jerkoff , the computers do the flying
true, but im not talking about the work itself. im talking about the school, the training.

Currently completing my bachelors chemical engineering degree

If I wasn't a balding sub8 male with no friends who is bullied all the time I would have straight As.
Depression really makes school more difficult.

tbh im trying

Got my masters in chemical engineering and working in a call center, you mirin brah?

In the thousands depending on what you decide to buy as it drops. After the stuff is sold out on the site (happens fast) resellers can jack up the price of the already expensive clothes and it actually gets bought. Like a supreme box logo t shirt that dropped officially at $150 can be bought up for a ridiculous mark up on grailed or stock x of $300 to $400.
Wow, that looks really cool. tbh.

real estate is good and it has good money.good luck

im curious.
i think we got some masters'cels and some medschool'cels, do we have any incel with a business? or a pilotcel?

lets conquer the world boyos.
medschoolcel here bruh

probably not much
look=everything, it also affects your career
halo effect, heightism and others affect our whole life also for a career
can relate, i am at med school and i always try to contact professors only through email or phone call if possible, as an ethnic the halo effect helps me with males because they think im poor and i got there by hard working:lul:(i have shitty HS grades), cant say the same with the young foids tho, when i have to talk to them about important things they just look down and continue what they were doing while looking for keywords in my talk...
as an incel in med school you either adapt to this BS or die ignored

dreamed on becoming a pilot :f: chose to rot instead

I'm attending medical school for psychiatry

Masters in Computer Science

careercel

It’s a solid cope boyos

what is the point of master in CS?

Point? Not sure if I understand. it’s just another step
on top of a Bachelors. It was years ago anyway, and I mostly did it to avoid having to get a job tbh.

Point? Not sure if I understand. it’s just another step
on top of a Bachelors. It was years ago anyway, and I mostly did it to avoid having to get a job tbh.
i meant its pretty retarded. with a bachelor in CS u can already get a good job.

i meant its pretty retarded. with a bachelor in CS u can already get a good job.

I’m an oldcel - I graduated back in the early 2000s during the IT slump right after the dot com bubble burst. It took years to recover. Doing a masters was the intelligent choice - pretty much the opposite of “retarded”, actually. Especially now that I earn 100k a year.

Have you even seen the training required to get to the level of "sitting in the cockpit to jerkoff whilst the computers do the flying"?
It's far from easy.
I wouldn't say it's as hard as a medical discipline however It is comparable to an engineering major (with more content and application).

cope, real estate is complete shit now

just be a landlord bro

Director in an IT company. Have 3 managers, 15 leads and total about 100 people to manage. It's a nice cope.

BA in computer science

I have had this idea for a while now that incels should look to takeover a college. We identify youngcels who won't improve after puberty and tell them to all apply to the same college in a big city. All collegecels interested in grad school should also go to this college. When we proliferate through the undergrad and grad schools, we will then look to take over the administration. When we basically run this college, we will be able to influence economics and politics of the area we are in which is why doing this in a big city is crucial. The incels in administration would then use this authority to push the blackpill through university policies and appointments. The influence of universities can turn cities in deep red areas blue, so it wouldn't be improbable to think we could create an island of blackpill in a liberal area. If enough high IQcels concentrate at this one college, we could influence social theory and politics the same way Chicago and Berkeley influenced economics and CS respectively during the mid 20th century.

Currently doing Aerospace Engineering (up to a masters).
I'm also doing my PPL.

After finishing my degree I'll pilotschool max to become a commercial.
Also learning German and French to keep myself busy and expand my skills.
why would you get an aero masters if you want to be a pilot isnt that unnecessary? i am also studying aerospace btw

I'll be finishing my masters in mechatronics this year. The sex robots won't make themselves you know...

I'm hoping to get into the electrician field, then maybe find a niche in that. Though I've heard that being an electrician requires quite a bit of teamwork, so it might not work out as I want.

I'm going nowhere fast

I'm an economics major at a top school gunning for investment banking. I want to do distressed debt investing eventually and fuck over as many people as possible with forced asset liquidations, mass layoffs, court judgements, etc.

I'm a med school hopeful. Pre-med is kicking my ass right now (cuz I took too many damn classes this semester), currently have 3 exams in the next 36 hours.

I'm an economics major at a top school gunning for investment banking. I want to do distressed debt investing eventually and fuck over as many people as possible with forced asset liquidations, mass layoffs, court judgements, etc.

Please avoid targeting incels and focus on Chads and Stacies

About to finish a master's degree in a hyped STEM field. Also, I will soon have a research internship in a prestigious place.

Although this is still not good enough for foids (:feelsree::reeeeee:) , I am glad to not have failed my life on all fronts so far.

I'd like to make a PhD, but I'm trying to find out how I'm going to cope with female and Chad students though

why phD dude ? if you're looking to work , dont waste your time on phd...
but if you wanna do research , go for phd

why phD dude ? if you're looking to work , dont waste your time on phd...
but if you wanna do research , go for phd

It's a tricky question, I think a PhD would really enhance my research skills and make me an expert in the field. At a point that no Chad can outweight with his face kek. I think It would lead to some great STEM jobs and save me from the most boring wageslavery.

What do you think about that dude?

I was doing a business degree, but am probably going to just drop out of it. As a kid and in my early teens I wanted to be a pilot. Even though I could easily sign up for a pilot school through my university, I don't really want to, I feel that I would just be setting myself up for more failure and disappointment as I'd probably be shit at it. At this point I'd rather just drop out and rot in my room. Can't disappoint myself that way.

Bachelors in software engineering, graduate in 8 months.

I'm about to start a 1 year internship at a bank in 3 days which pays 55k and will lead into a full time role after graduation which pays pretty good.

However i honestly don't care about money anymore, my copes run dry long ago. At this point i think i might move to cybersecurity so i can learn exploitation skills and use them to fuck around with people, it's quite amazing how much damage a skilled guy with a computer can do to someones life or even a business/corporation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back