Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many here are chinese and how many here are russian?

I am?

• Russian

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Chinese

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Something else

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
Ching chong or vodka?

Something else? Specify

Last edited:
chinese here can be chinese americans like @SlayerSlayer and there are some russians here like @supersoldier

Image 2024 05 07 173537987

We should have more mainland chinks on this forum.

Spic. Honduran. I hate it. I want to be WHITE!!!

They can just SEAmaxx and some even EEmaxx
There's still an insanely skewed gender ratio in chinks, like for every noodlewhore, there are 100 ricecels.

Kinda self hatred bro
I know, but what can you do? Just love my shitty race? Europeans are superior in every way; we have discussed this. Looks, intelligence, culture. Fuck my race.

There's still an insanely skewed gender ratio in chinks, like for every noodlewhore, there are 100 ricecels.
maybe so, but in dislike them in general and their culture too

firewall is reason why internet is not giant shit streeter and chiggers fight ( jasp are already unbearable with koreans being okayish )

I know, but what can you do? Just love my shitty race? Europeans are superior in every way; we have discussed this. Looks, intelligence, culture. Fuck my race.
I see, still cucked to me a bit

maybe so, but in dislike them in general and their culture too

firewall is reason why internet is not giant shit streeter and chiggers fight ( jasp are already unbearable with koreans being okayish )
tldr: i lurked their nets in past like weibo, zhihu, namu wiki

What do you mean by this?
it's cucked to worship any race especially not your own

i myself apreaciate some parts of european culture and my fav phenos are european too ( but there are many white uggos too ), still i'm nor blinded by european might even if relatively i think western culture is closest to being best

Why you asking?

it's cucked to worship any race especially not your own

i myself apreaciate some parts of european culture and my fav phenos are european too ( but there are many white uggos too ), still i'm nor blinded by european might even if relatively i think western culture is closest to being best
I disagree about it being cucked to see another race as superior or "worshiping" them. I am merely appreciating their beauty and glory. I wish I was a part of that, and I curse the fact I am damned to rot on this earth as a subhuman spic.

I would take being a normie white over this; hell, I would take being a white inkwell over this, like a good number of the users on this site. Being white at least gives you another point in terms of SMV and just people liking you in general, at least when it comes to other whites.