Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many guys here genuinely believe they could get a landwhale to be their gf?

Can you get a landwhale?

• Yes

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • No

Votes: 49 72.1%

• Total voters
sensuouscurves

sensuouscurves

Recruit
★★
I feel like there is a distinct difference between being able to get no women at all and being able to get women in the lowest 20% on the attractiveness scale. So do you guys think you could at least get someone (I am not talking about a one-night stand, I am talking a long-term relationship)? Do you think that makes you a volcel? Was anyone here shot down by a landwhale?

if you think you can get a landwhale,you shouldn't be here.

No one actually thinks that.

Last edited:
Nope I couldn’t get a single women to have a conversation with me knowing what I look like yet along have a longterm relationship.

No clue where the idea came that landwhales (fat chicks) were easy practice or a way of paying your dues. Or easy. Maybe for chad, but they are just as picky as the Stacys and Beckys.

No clue where the idea came that landwhales (fat chicks) were easy practice or a way of paying your dues. Or easy. Maybe for chad, but they are just as picky as the Stacys and Beckys.
I see, my bad. It just that they seem to get more contempt here than the rest of the foids so I assumed that some guys think they could get them if they really tried.

they can get chad and I am not chad so no

They disgust me, I would not date a fat woman, it would be like dating a man; or worse.

I see, my bad. It just that they seem to get more contempt here than the rest of the foids so I assumed that some guys think they could get them if they really tried.
I think the consensus is if you can actually turn them down it makes you a volcel because most have no say since foids don't want them, whether they're hot or not.

> 4 Posts
> Username "Sensuous curves"
> Not a foid, not IT, etc
> New thread asking forum if they could get a landwhale gf
> JFL

Wouldn´t date a landwhale anyway

Maybe a long, long time ago. But now things are different. Have you seen the kind of guys landwhales can get on tinder? They can pull high tier normies with no problem. I see chads with fat ladies all the time. Women go for the most attractive man they can get so there is no reason they would go for me

This tbh

If you can get a landwhale, you can get a foid that isn't a landwhale.

Some users on here are just pure autism at times.

> 4 Posts
> JFL
Don't worry, I am not a foid, I am a subhuman manlet (165 cm). I myself could never get a landwhale, just curious about the perspective of other people.
I kind of fancied one landwhale at some point thought never got the nerve to ask her.

Thats a really good poll!

I am 100% certain i can get a fat landwhale as a gf, and i think many here could but landwhales are fucking disgusting 1/10 (max 2 automatically).

Call me volcel if you want but I am NOT working so hard to looksmax, gymmax, surgerymax, dieting and putting so much effort and money in my skills and in myself just to be with a lazy clump of fat. The thought alone enrages me.

Don't worry, I am not a foid, I am a subhuman manlet (165 cm). I myself could never get a landwhale, just curious about the perspective of other people.
I kind of fancied one landwhale at some point thought never got the nerve to ask her.
what about old ladies ?? if you get a 50 years old or +++ lady , are you a volcel ??

> 4 Posts
> JFL
Somebody's about to get a landwhale GF as a result of this thread.

Was rejected by one tbh

if you think you can get a landwhale,you shouldn't be here.
I disagree tbh. weight is something that can be controlled, unlike height or penis size. So although i would, if i had the option, fuck a chubby or fat girl, it'd be pretty hard for me to fuck a genuine landwhale. And i think people's personal preference and standards also is playing a factor in this. All because an incel can get a landwhale, i do not think it is worth it if she is not virgin, or has bad face.
And when it comes to long term relationships, i think due to my autism and social anxiety and 4 inch penis, i don't think even a landwhale would want to be with me

This tbh

If you can get a landwhale, you can get a foid that isn't a landwhale.

Some users on here are just pure autism at times.
I haven't and wouldn't reject a landwhale tbh but as a result of their obesity affecting their self-image/worth some of them crave male validation go out to the bar, kiss 20 guys, are gigasluts, etc. Yeah, they're ideal is still Chad but they can't get him and they like being validated by fit guys showing sexual interest in them. Less narcissism = less standards.

I wouldn't say it's exactly the same though maybe with enough effort someone can get a non-landwhale.

I've tried several landwhales, I've been rejected every time :cryfeels:

I’m picking my nose rn

Two words:

Juggernaut Law

Not sure. Many years ago I would say sure; not sure now.

I know I can't because, I have tried
:feelsbadman:

I think I can but I haven't tried.
I honestly don't even want to know.

Actually tried. Failed miserably. So no/

I’ve tried before on numerous occasions. I failed, so no.

Not even a landwhale. It think this could mean it's over.

Landwhales have bullied me so no

Wouldn’t be able to talk to her without getting nauseous

no landwhales my age

No, I've tried approaching multiple fatties and they all rejected me

No and they're disgusting. Shut up.

Fakecel if u can get a landwhale

I don’t know

I could maybe get a very ugly landwhale, but it would be pointless since I would never be able to get it up with her. It would be impossible to get a boner looking at her, so even if she was willing to have sex with me, it would just be impossible.

No. Why do some incels keep believing in the myth that landwhales would have any lower standards than other females? They are all affected by hypergamy. Just look at Tinder experiments with landwhales to see how many men who are actually ready to fuck them.

Yes, provided Chad hasn't sunk his dick into her already.

Only normies could reasonably expect to get a landwhale

to be honest pre-tinder i could probably get a 1/10 fat pig but in the post social media age those women are off limits for me

I have legit tried. Landwhales reject me.

For me to be able to get ANY girl as a girlfriend at all I would need to drastically improve my social skills and get friends, a social circle or some way of meeting new people. That alone would be pretty much impossible for me because I’m socially crippled from years of isolation as a teen. It somehow I managed to do that, probably yes.