Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many girls did you crush on

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I’ve only crushed on one and that’s my oneitis

Shit like 12 or smth. Then I became blackpiled.

10 to 15 / lifetime

3 from first till seventh grade.

1 back in 10th grade

Approximately three.

Lyric, Shannon and Deángelis.

#1:

P2:

View attachment 624743

View attachment 624751

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

Yes...Lyric N, the person I stumbled upon on Jalen S' friends list.

#2:

Yes. I always sat back and watched as Shannon received special treatment.

It left me with frequent, painful memories of group therapy experiences I did not start to "overcome" until I was in my twenties. Specifically, resisting criticism.

#3:

Our dear protagonist, Aspie John, enjoys another day during his stint in class when he encounters a new kid: Short Morena.

Short Morena is a depressed, somewhat anxious girl of about fifteen-years of age with bipolar disorder. She has mood swings, chronic migraines and a clear distaste for vain youth, much like Aspie John. He also notices her similar self-harm behaviors. They do not immediately chat, however.

After a month or so, Aspie John develops an attraction to Short Morena, since she is humble, serious and non-flirtatious, something quite different from the behavior/personality of Anxious Jane. The two participate in a gym activity with the Phys. Ed teacher, during which Short Morena grabs Aspie John's hand to help him cross the web used for the activity. He thanks her and the two receive praise from the Phys Ed. teacher for working together. In another gym activity involving sports, she offers advice to Aspie John as he struggles to push a puck with a stick due to his motor coordination problems.

Short Morena begins to greet Aspie John, which he responds to with "Hello". Days go on, and Short Morena asks Aspie John if he wishes to play a game with her, since he sits alone daily and stutters, which he declines. One day, the class prepares to go outside for a walk, which causes Short Morena to speak to Aspie John:

"Shouldn't you get your jacket, Aspie John?"

"Yes, I think I should..."

Short Morena then informs the teacher, and Aspie John gets his coat. It is, after all, a very cold day in March 2016. A day or so later, a new kid joins the class, Unkind Blondie. Unkind Blondie argues with other classroom kids over something fairly meaningless, and is sent to a new classroom as a result. After the argument, Short Morena asks Aspie John:

"Were you bothered by the class argument?"

"No, I was not"

"Okay"

The two enter the school lobby in preparation to leave, and Short Morena asks Aspie John, "Did you have a good day?", which he replies "Yes" to. She then says, "I see your ride outside", and Aspie John leaves.

Gradually, Aspie John becomes deeply attracted to Short Morena and finds himself heavy with anxiety at the thought of seeing her each day. He takes note of her problems as she speaks to the teacher and notes statements such as "I feel like a disgusting bipolar girl". The teachers says "She has a flat affect", which Aspie John is already aware of. He starts to envision himself chatting with her about various different things, even though it pains him since stutters and is too anxious to form a friendship with her.

Soon, Aspie John learns that Short Morena will be moving and transferring to a different school soon, which greatly saddens him. He also stays home for several days due to his encounter with Anxious Jane in the hospital waiting room. Upon returning to school, he participates in a class game with the other students, a game of Mad-Libs. That day is also Short Morena's last day of school.

Don’t remember anymore

i can think of 4 or 5 maybe

3. The last one was in high school. I'm 35 y.o. recluse now so I barely sight roasties since about year 2018.

5. One from first grade, another one where we would both exchange eye contact with and she would laugh at me but had a baby so I lost all feelings for her (the stalker feelings) (after searching for her social media for years and finding out she had a baby with a dude uglier than me), some other girl, another one I stalked on social media who I never saw in school, and one girl some family members know.

That's all I crushed on because I got taken out of school. Not many.

Last edited:

#1 when I was 12 and she ended up becoming a slut 1 year later. I dreamed about her and then she ended up sitting on Chad's lap in school. This was a common behavior for foids >= 13yo back then. They would just sit on chad and/or chadlites lap, idk if they got boners but probably and despite this the foids would just sit there prepping the cock
#2 when I was 15 but the foid was a 7 - 8
#3 when I was 16-17 and the foid ended up sucking Chad's cock in the bathroom, probably