Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many friends do you have?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date

How many friends do you have?

• 1-2

• 3-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-30

• 31-50

• 51+

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Simple question. How many people who you talk to regularly and do stuff regularly too are there in your life (IRL friends only)? Vote in the poll and answer in post, if you are a NT.

Me: 0 friends, non-NT (low level autism, depression, OCD, adjustment disorder, social phobia).

Last edited:
Friends as an incel are fake news

a big fat zero for me

11-15, non NT because depression and dyspraxia.

0. One of the only truecels on this forum

exactly zero

3-5 in highschool, 0 now

1 but he's autistic and gymmaxxed like me. He's also a KHHV incel and he's blackpilled

I literally do not have any. I'm also non-NT.

Last edited:
1 friend, I'm not diagnosed with anything

Closest thing I have is an older lady at work who considers me her "son". It's cringe because she literally says "hi son". Other than that big fat goose egg.

Closest thing I have is an older lady at work who considers me her "son". It's cringe because she literally says "hi son". Other than that big fat goose egg.
That's pretty cute TBQH.

I had a couple of friends back in university,they were all autistic weebs like me,they all got jobs while I NEETmaxx so I don't see them anymore.

I was diagnosed with depression anxiety and probably other shit I don't remember,used to take prozac but fuck that shit.

I consider two guys my friends. Both are single, lonely and depressed. It's over for one of them. Both had a girlfriend in the past however so I can't relate to them 100%. We never really talk about the fact that I'm a 22 year old Incel who never even held a girls hands :feelsrope:

My friend is my computer.

I haven’t had any friends since I was 11 (I moved to a different school and none of the kids there liked me so I ended up becoming a loner). I’m 19 now. So almost half my life I’ve lived without friends. My last memories of having friends is me playing with Star Wars action figures or pretending to be fighting in world war 2 with my autistic childhood buddy. I have no idea what having friends as a teenager or young adult is like.

Real life around 2 or 5. I don't even know. It could probably just be 2.
Online I have a good bit. Mainly from online games.

This opinion might be unpopular here, but unless you are TRULY repulsive, by that I mean a 3/10 or below in appearance, sexual opportunities WILL present themselves if you’re someone who has a lot of friends and leads a healthy active social life.

Zero and I'll keep it like that.

This opinion might be unpopular here, but unless you are TRULY repulsive, by that I mean a 3/10 or below in appearance, sexual opportunities WILL present themselves if you’re someone who has a lot of friends and leads a healthy active social life.
This isnt 2008 anymore.

It's best to ask a question like this on friday nights when all the fakecels are out

One guy who is a hardcore wagelsave who lives in a tiny apartment in the city centre. I would rope if I was in his position.

I have like four friends. I’m NT but being NT doesn’t mean shit if most males at your college mogg you.

I have about 3-4 people that I'm friends with, but I seldom see them in-person because I barely have the energy to get out of my apartment (aside from work) anymore.

I am NOT neurotypical -- I was diagnosed with high-functioning autism about a decade ago at the age of 15.

ich habe keine freunde

I have 3 irl friends but rarely talk to them.

I have a few stem types who treated me like a human.
I haven't seen my crush in years.

Thats bullshit alone because men and females rarely share hobbies and interests. In all my hobbies we are a total sausage feast and the rare women either are in a relationship or are not interested in a relationship or sex With non-chad.
the only somewhat acceptable women I meet at work and be fucking careful there nowadays if you want to approach women there. Onlinedating is chad only and has ruined bar dating. I even managed to get a couple of phonenumbers through bar dating (after giving out numerous drinks), but when I called the next day or so they didn’t want to meet me anymore. Best chance is in a night club, but iam not really the type for it and honestly the best you can get is some drugged, std Infected bitch.

This isnt 2008 anymore.
Delusional mental cel. Lucky my brain is completely sane, otherwise I would also blame my mental illness for my inability to attract foids and reject the black pill.

1 friend.

I don't think I'm NT but haven't been officially diagnosed.

Delusional mental cel. Lucky my brain is completely sane, otherwise I would also blame my mental illness for my inability to attract foids and reject the black pill.
Nobody meets new people IRL nowadays for the sake of dating. It's all app dating in 2020.

I really would like to. But unfortunately I am stuck as an incel. I get a phone number, Chad gets the fuck. Thats how the dating and flirting scene looks like if you aren’t a mentalcel. It’s brutal, because ofc you assume SOME foid should like you enough to fuck you without me paying directly for the sex.

Zero. Maybe I'm coping but it's no big deal to not be friends with normies, they will bore you to death or give you suifuel talking about their relationships and gossips.

I voted 3-5 but since they have recently been diminishing it would probably be closer to 1-2.

Nobody meets new people IRL nowadays for the sake of dating. It's all app dating in 2020.
Yes that’s true. Most couples I know met through dating apps. For normies a hope is also to get introduced to a foid by friends. the rest is delusional. During my parents generation the best place was at work, but due to feminist changes and the new world of Labour we can forget this, without risking to get fired.
I voted 3-5 but since they have recently been diminishing it would probably be closer to 1-2.
I have around 15 friends if you define people I hang out with on a regular basis. I have maybe 2 friends if you define friend as someone who really cares about you. And still never dared to disclose to them that I am an incel.

Last edited:
I have 5-15 online ones but never meet any irl even if we live closeby

0, unless family counts. then 1-2