Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many friends do you have on facebook?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
As of now I have 41 friends. I used to have over 50 but a lot of people unfriended me. Also i'm too high inhib to add more people. I have always experienced great anxiety around facebook. Some friends are classmates but I do not know everyone. Several girls who I've tried to add have blocked me.

Imagine using Facebook :feelskek:

Calm down fbi

I thought facebook was the normie way of connecting together and staying in the loop but I have never experienced that. I'm just trying to fit in and larp so people don't exclude me further.
SUS ALERT :feelssus:
How is that sus. A classmate once referred to "those weirdos who only have 80 friends". I think it's pathetic by normie standards

zuck the cuck drinks water like a duck

but he also drinks your data

None, they're all my aunts and uncles

none cus i dont have facebooks since im INCEL:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

As of now I have 41 friends. I used to have over 50 but a lot of people unfriended me. Also i'm too high inhib to add more people. I have always experienced great anxiety around facebook. Some friends are classmates but I do not know everyone. Several girls who I've tried to add have blocked me.
just close it, it's more relaxed this way

I'm not on that shit.

only old ass ppl use Facebook tbh

I have 165 followers on Twitter