Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many friends do you has?

• Thread starter Jamal Niggerlips II
  • Start date
Jamal Niggerlips II

Jamal Niggerlips II

HEIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
★★★★★
IRL friends

online doesnt count

They are just people I know.

michael cohen GIF

2, one is bluepilled coping with Christianity and other is coping with nofap. I'm very lucky to have found fellow non NT incels in my life, friends are good cope.

i dont have any friends

The same number as my bodycount

0 both online and irl

Really living up to your name aren’t you

2, one is bluepilled coping with Christianity and other is coping with nofap. I'm very lucky to have found fellow non NT incels in my life, friends are good cope.
Mogger. At least I have one truecel friend. He’s bluepilled though

Zero, had a few friends in school but they weren't real friends

3 friends that i see 2-3 times a year since they moved

Zero, nil, naught, zilch, nada.

None both irl and online

2, but one travelled.

online 3 (forums friends) no longer connected tho

irl big fat @zero

depends on how you circumscribe "friend"

Two IRL.

My giga Chad childhood best friend and my other best friend who went from a scrawny trucel into a normie by having one decent looking but pudgy girlfriend for 9-10 years but then they broke up and he got together with an even pudgier girl whom he fell madly in love with and actually married and had a son with.

I’m actually very happy for him as she’s a wonderful person despite not being all that attractive even were she to lose all the weight and become skinny.

Anyway I suppose my IRL friend count will rise up to 6 total if I ever decide to meet up with @Sheogorath, @TODD THUNDERCOCK, Komesarj and Todd’s boyfriend James. :feelskek:

I had a lot of friends when I was young, but these days I have a handful of old friends that I keep in touch with, though we seldom hang out anymore since many live far away, and we're all busy and have different schedules.

But if you mean close friends that you hang out with on a regular basis that number is zero and has been such for years.

At my age pretty much every guy falls into one of these categories:

1) Married and raising a family
2) Divorced
3) Workaholic incel (usually they have decent careers, not a mcjob)
4) Incels who are just completely socially withdrawn

First 3 I'd have very little in common with since I'm a KHV with a shitty mcjob (which I hate), and they're all too busy with life to make new friends or even hang out with old ones very much. The last one I'd potentially have enough in common with to be friends but since they're all socially withdrawn you can't really get close to them.

Oh and since I feel like sharing further my scrawny former trucel’s best friends first girlfriend that ended his truceldom had an interesting past as she was abused by a sociopathic boyfriend for a couple of years as well I believe thrown down a staircase by him possibly into her basement at the time and she also experienced a horrific near fatal car accident long before meeting my friend that left her partially bald with a large metal plate inside her head which we used to joke might have radio reception so she could listen to the local stations lol.

The baldness was why she always wore an interesting looking hat when they were over.

It was one of those floppy winter caps foids wear generally in winter or fall.

Anyway the reason they broke up I believe was due to lack of communication as well her mental condition seemed to worsen over time.

As in they both loved animals but she became a kind of animal hoarder and would let their place get incredibly filthy and I think she would prevent my friend from cleaning up the animal filth and probably other filth as well the further she got into her hoarder madness.

It was very sad as I’d shipped them as a couple much like @SoycuckGodOfReddit would often ship Sh03 and @Master but unfortunately her demons were their undoing.

She too was a wonderful person like my buddies current wife and what else is interesting is both girls the wife and previous girlfriend both greatly resemble his mother in their appearance and behavior which highlights the old normie adage that says: “We marry our parents”.

The cardinality of the empty set.

One.

Soon to be zero because I hate that monkey nigger, he caused me to damage my shoulder from which I may never recovery.

None. I used to try to get friends by jestermaxxing :feelsrope:

yeah i talk to some people at work but they don’t actually care about me and same was for school
coworkers are never friends. The day you quit they will forget about you completely believe me

Two kinda one I met at a mental institution and talk to regularly on discord the other I knew from school sped classes later became a normie 5'11 sexhaver though used to be a runt like 4'11.