Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many forums does @Master own?

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
How many forums does @Master own? I know he owns .is, neets.net and sanctioned-suicide.net. I don't about looksmax though but it seems @Master owns a majority, if not all incel-like forums. He has to be a jew ngl, keeping us all in one place, under he control. If I find out he owns all these forums. I'm leaving every single forum, we are just sheep in his messed up game.

Who's with me brocels?

You are black. Argument already ignored

I am a nigger too and i am in all monkey meeting etc banana.org zootrip.is and kfcsale.me

We are all sick little pieces,
in his game.
Master reads red pill cope to ,
maintain his frame.
Come on brethren let's free ourselves,
from this sick slavery.
Delete your accounts to rebel against Master--
C'mon inkie show some bravery .

He owns all of them
Holy shit and we let him control all of them. What do you think he is gaining from this? He can't just be paying for the hosting service, domain name etc. He definitely has a ulterior motive? I don't want to stick around for when we find out his reasons

You realize there’s more incel websites than this one? Sorry you sit on the same forum 24/7. Nigger brains at work again
It's over for me kek and you sound like a fakecel

We are all sick little pieces,
in his game.
Master reads red pill cope to ,
maintain his frame.
Come on brethren let's free ourselves,
from this sick slavery.
Delete your accounts to rebel against Master--
C'mon inkie show some bravery .
No incels loved to be controlled, no matter how high they think their IQ is, they are still pawns in @Master and the Jews game. It's over, the day our parents gave birth to us they have planned that we will all come to .is. It's over

Its over for forumcels

The top 1% control everything as always, nothing new

Brootal, I didn't know it happened in our own community, our own back yard :cryfeels:
Hierarchies can literally be not escaped. The hierarchies on here might be not as bad as on other platforms or rl but people still often compete when it comes to stuff like join date or grey status

He ran lolita city for the FBI, before being transferred to incels.