Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many foids were involved in Cyberpunk 2077?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm sure it has something to do with the state of the game.

A shitload. Here's a photo of all their foid employees during International Toilet Day:

5bp1yff5or461.png

I don't know what percentage of the studio is female, but just having one foid working on a game is one too many, let alone a whole mob of them. Foids should stick to voice acting and that's it.

I don’t understand this from the devs perspective. They put in stupid shit to pander to feminists, but thats not even their target audience. Most gamers dont give a shit about feminism, trans shit, or anything like that. Tlou2 did the same thing but i think that was even worse tbh

A shitload. Here's a photo of all their foid employees during International Toilet Day:

5bp1yff5or461.png

I don't know what percentage of the studio is female, but just having one foid working on a game is one too many, let alone a whole mob of them. Foids should stick to voice acting and that's it.
Women ruin everything. And why are women so liberal these days for no reason?

I don’t understand this from the devs perspective. They put in stupid shit to pander to feminists, but thats not even their target audience. Most gamers dont give a shit about feminism, trans shit, or anything like that. Tlou2 did the same thing but i think that was even worse tbh
They fell for this one study that said 40% of gamers are female. So these companies think their profits will almost double by pandering to foids. Unfortunately for them, that research conflated foids who played Candy Crush once on their phone with males who play PC or console games every day. Not all gamers are created equal, but these companies will never learn.

I also saw a survey claiming 20% of young people identify as LGBT, but those numbers sound fishy to me. I wonder if the survey got brigaded: https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/survey-20-percent-millennials-identify-lgbtq-n740791

Either way, these companies likely caught wind of these numbers and decided to pander to these groups.
And why are women so liberal these days for no reason?
It makes them feel badass and rebellious, even though literally every giant corporation already sides with them. Women also tend to lean liberal in general because they operate on emotion over logic.

5bp1yff5or461.png

This image explains a lot.

It is so sad but this is the state of the Western world

They probably spent more time drawing the dicks than fixing bugs.

games will never be as they once were

Why do women always have to ruin every male dominated thing?

Even today after all the 'muh gamer girl' shit that foids have been pulling for a decade women on average don't give rat's ass about videogames, in action rpg for example which is what this game is supposed to be a whopping 80% of playerbase is male vs 20% that are females but every games must feature some feminazi propaganda.

I didn't know about any of this 2 months ago, I didn't follow Cyberpunk 2077's development too closely over the years. Definitely thought it would be a lot better game based on some gameplay videos I saw in the last couple of years. Instead they spent more time pandering to trannies than focusing on actually producing a good game, and went out of their way to obfuscate how little game they had to offer. I'm glad the consoomers hate it though after all the tranny and feminist pozzing.
It's worse than just pandering to trannies, it's a buggy shallow game that they spent so much time promoting. It might have been a good game if less foids were involved.

Its simple. The devkikes forego short term profits in favor of pushing a political agenda. Then you have actual fluoride brains on this forum who gave money to this company instead of pirating the game so we get more cancer in the gaming industry.

5bp1yff5or461.png

What a surprise, no wonders.

I guess that's why they spent more time on penis customization and tranny pandering than actually fixing their game

It only takes one sjw roastie to ruin a company. See FrictionalGames. Penumbra was based survival horror with a tiny budget. Then they got a bigger budget but dumbed shit down and stripped the horror elements and made Amnesia: Rebirth aka pregnant roastie walking simulator.
2019-12-SP1_team-1024x658.jpg

Even today after all the 'muh gamer girl' shit that foids have been pulling for a decade women on average don't give rat's ass about videogames, in action rpg for example which is what this game is supposed to be a whopping 80% of playerbase is male vs 20% that are females but every games must feature some feminazi propaganda.
Because these companies want to turn people into soycucks. Most sony games are a good example, whenever there is a relationship at some point the foid gets pissed because the guy is too concerned about her, the plot typically justifies the foid.

It only takes one sjw roastie to ruin a company. See FrictionalGames. Penumbra was based survival horror with a tiny budget. Then they got a bigger budget but dumbed shit down and stripped the horror elements and made Amnesia: Rebirth aka pregnant roastie walking simulator.
2019-12-SP1_team-1024x658.jpg

Wtf really?

Man and here i was thinking about downloading it, ffs.

c hi cbmvknv. I’mmf FF k on c ok m no l l om