Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many foids have you approached in your life (ULTIMATE edition).

How many foids have you approached in your life?

• I'm 4/10 or better and I have approached between 51 and 100 foids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm 4/10 or better and I have approached more than 500 foids

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Both cold (approaching women you don't know) and warm (approaching women you know) approaches count. It has to be a real approach though, just talking to the foid without showing clear intention doesn't count. Internet shit doesn't count.

What's the point of approaching femoids if you are 2/10 autistic mantlet with severe facial deformities such as big ass ear and big ass nose

What's the point of approaching femoids if you are 2/10 autistic mantlet with severe facial deformities such as big ass ear and big ass nose
My condolences :feelsbadman:

I don't know what rating I am, but I've never approached.

I've approached a couple times back in hs never tried any pua bullshit in a club/bar ratings idk what i am and would like to keep it that way

Women have made their stance on ugly men approaching them overwhelmingly clear. I do not want to be humiliated or have my life ruined, my mental state could not take it.

I want to believe I am at least a 4. never approached.

Sorry for the necrobump but I was planning on doing this thread again since it got so little attention back then and the userbase has changed so much.

I am a 4/10 and have never approached a girl. I wait until I get my desired hairstyle and do my nose surgery, then I'll try my luck.

I've legitimately in person asked out 10 girls. I've gone to lunch with only 1

5 I think; all in my high school years. All backfired fucking miserably.

Less than 50. I will walk up and start polite conversation. Try to focus in an interest she has and ask her for her info to continue the conversation later on. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but I have never gotten a date out of it.

I'm right around a 4 and cold approached 1 foid in my life. It was easily one of the top-5 most humiliating experiences I've ever had.

The foid was younger than me (only a few years younger though and still of legal age) and there was an ugly middle-aged foid nearby who witnessed the whole thing and, following my rejection, gave me this disgusted look as if I was some sort of sick pedophile for asking an attractive girl out on a date.

It was another stepping stone on my journey to becoming blackpilled.

My advice to youngcels though is to never approach. Never ever approach for the love of god.

Where's the option for 11/10 and approached 0

If you never approached you should be banned for fakecelism

Where's the option for 11/10 and approached 0
I hope I don't get a warning because of those ratings in the options. I don't think admitting to being 4/10 or better is bragging, since most of humanity is above 4.

Also, this thread is old.

I hope I don't get a warning because of those ratings in the options. I don't think admitting to being 4/10 or better is bragging, since most of humanity is above 4.

Also, this thread is old.
It's super easy to get warning tbh so don't be surprised lmao

If you never approached you should be banned for fakecelism
I wouldn't go as far as supporting them being banned, but yeah, you can't really be considered an incel if you're not incontestably very ugly and didn't put some at least considerable effort into trying to ascend before giving up and considering yourself incel. And doing nothing or just trying Tinder is not considerable effort in my book.

But "mentalcels" are also a thing, so...
31 approaches.
Como foi isso aí? Conta algumas pelo menos.

Several times in my high school days when I was drunk most of time, but that was long time ago and I can barely remember

~150 and always rejected

Sub4 never approached
I just asked my best friend if she wanted to be my gf (We were both 11 years old)
She said yes
It lasted 10 hours. She called it quits after everyone learned about it
I really dont know how I managed to make her say yes
I was painfully ugly at the time with my unibrow

Sub4 never approached
I just asked my best friend if she wanted to be my gf (We were both 11 years old)
She said yes
It lasted 10 hours. She called it quits after everyone learned about it
I really dont know how I managed to make her say yes
I was painfully ugly at the time with my unibrow
I don't you to get a warning, but bragging tbh :what:

3 warm approaches when incel. 3 rejections and I didnt approach anymore

Nope, haven't approached any girl. My family would just mock me if they found out I had a girlfriend.

Nope, haven't approached any girl. My family would just mock me if they found out I had a girlfriend.
Are you 10 or what?

Are you 10 or what?

No, I just don't wanna deal with the stress of having a girlfriend. Sure a few girls might have been interested (doubt it), but I choose not to approach.

No, I just don't wanna deal with the stress of having a girlfriend. Sure a few girls might have been interested (doubt it), but I choose not to approach.
What about your family?

So you're a volcel then?

My family are conservative Muslims, they would flip if I was in a relationship.
They want you to engage in an arranged marriage?

I don't you to get a warning, but bragging tbh :what:
We were very close friends. It was in the 6th grade. It lasted 10 hours. I was very ugly. Still am. Don't know how it can be considered bragging :D

They want you to engage in an arranged marriage?

They're hoping I marry another conservative Muslim with a hijab or some shit. I don't really find them attractive though, most of the girls from my background are fugly af.

I prefer Latinas to be honest.

Last edited:
We were very close friends. It was in the 6th grade. It lasted 10 hours. I was very ugly. Still am. Don't know how it can be considered bragging :D
Did you kiss her?
They're hoping I marry another conservative Muslim with a hijab or some shit. I don't really find them attractive though, most of the girls from my background are fugly af.

I prefer Latinas to be honest.
Interesting. Not sure if latina + muslim would be considered racemixing. They kinda look alike and are Caucasians :feelswhere:

They're hoping I marry another conservative Muslim with a hijab or some shit.
Here in Germany even Muslim girls with hijab behave like thots. Unfortunately they are not different.