Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many foids do you think lurk here

Probably less than 100 at any given time. We have a lot of haters from IT and Twitter

Is thay ugly noodlewhore who sells pics of herself pissing and shitting on OF still a frequent crossposter on InkelTears?

Is thay ugly noodlewhore who sells pics of herself pissing and shitting on OF still a frequent crossposter on InkelTears?
I don't recall such a person, what were they called?

I don't recall such a person, what were they called?
Man i tried to remember that skanks name, but can't. I tried looking up her posts in IT but i think she deleted her profile on reddit.

I do remember she was a very ugly dark skinned noodle (philipines or some shit) facially ugly also and bad small body but at the same time claimed to be OF top 1% earners selling her videos of herself pissing on the toilet and shitting in a bucket. She even advertised that shit in her reddit profile with pricelist and everything.

And this cretin had the gall to go on a crusade against incels. Lmfao the absolute state of this world.

Last edited:
Man i tried to remember that skanks name, but can't. I tried looking up her posts in IT but i think she deleted her profile on reddit.

I do remember she was a very ugly dark skinned noodle (philipines or some shit) facially ugly also and bad small body but at the same time claimed to be OF top 1% earners selling her videos of herself pissing on the toilet and shitting in a bucket. She even advertised that shit in her reddit profile with pricelist and everything.

And this cretin had the gall to go on a crusade against incels. Lmfao the absolute state of this world.
Was it princesskitty?