Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many foids do you think lurk here

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
how many foids do you think post here would be a better question, because I know a few :feelsjuice:

only subhuman foids browse here.
Yeah, no average Becky or Stacy is going to lurk here. They are out partying and getting fucked by Chad. Why the hell would they even care about a place like this.

Why would a foid lurk here

Yeah, no average Becky or Stacy is going to lurk here. They are out partying and getting fucked by Chad. Why the hell would they even care about a place like this.
same with the men as well no mogger has ever actually cared about me in public they just ignore my existence.

same with the men as well no mogger has ever actually cared about me in public they just ignore my existence.
Yep. Funnily enough, Chads in school never picked on me. It was always low tier normies picking on me to boost their own egos. Chad doesn’t need an ego boost, so he just ignores me. That’s why I don’t hate Chads, even though I’m incredibly jealous of them. They never went out of their way to hurt me. Only normies did that.

Yep. Funnily enough, Chads in school never picked on me. It was always low tier normies picking on me to boost their own egos. Chad doesn’t need an ego boost, so he just ignores me. That’s why I don’t hate Chads, even though I’m incredibly jealous of them. They never went out of their way to hurt me. Only normies did that.
the 5/10" coper "chads that orbited and worshipped the jocks and "hung out" with them were always the most vile. normies will always be the worst as they are the chads soldiers.

the 5/10" coper "chads that orbited and worshipped the jocks and "hung out" with them were always the most vile. normies will always be the worst as they are the chads soldiers.
Yep. That’s been my experience too

Too many that's for sure

Foid lurk in Chad's dms
There may be some from IT though

idk probably not many

Why would a female waste her time here?

They used to swarm r/incels. More lurk here than you think and not all are subhuman. You have to remember that these whores have no idea how we look like and they crave dark triad

They used to swarm r/incels. More lurk here than you think and not all are subhuman. You have to remember that these whores have no idea how we look like and they crave dark triad
I have a triad! It's dark! really really dark! It's so dark it looks like a black hole that floats over my head! Sometimes I use it to hide stuff like lanterns.

there is most likely someone trying too get content for YouTube or reddit.

Imagine being born a female and still failing at life :lul:

I would say 1% of the guests, so like 8-10 maybe. All sub5s though

Fed foids definitely lurk here, their whole job is to investigate glownigger fed cia atf fbi postings

Barely any imo.

I'm 10000% sure there's more gays on here than females.

Same here. I have always hated the fact that normies act equal to Chads at our expense.

I guess under 5%

Some perhaps for research, maybe they want to magnify their hatred towards men through us, maybe some want a handome mentalcel. The world is to compliated for oids not to lurk here.

Why would a female waste her time here?
They have loads of free time when they aren't hanging out with their friends or being fucked by chad. They come here to laugh at us, and a few of them will create an account here.

@LeFrenchCel is the expert at detecting foid infiltrators, maybe he knows

About tree fiddy

Same here. I have always hated the fact that normies act equal to Chads at our expense.
Yep. Normies will do anything to boost themselves up, even if it means shitting on people like us.

Too many
I still find from time to time some foid accounts that were put on rfi

most are mtf or so called "foids" who are so ugly they dont have foid halo anymore
It has been proven time and time again that any foid, by virtue of being female, will always possess higher innate SMV than subhuman men.