Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How many foids do you made cry ?

Petain

Petain

Le lion de Verdun
★★★
When i was in 8th grade, i said to my oneitis she looks like a mechanical keyboard because of her severe acne in front of all my class, she started crying and leave the class (the foid teacher was very pissed off because she heard i continue to laugh when she was out to reach the slut jfl) :feelskek: all the school hated me for this but it was worse

And in High school a foid confess in the class Snapchat group than his brother was mad about her because she had sex and insulte her, so i said he is based and his brother should beat her to blood because she is a slut, she leaved the group and a dude of my class reported she was crying because of this :feelsLSD:

A few and felt no sympathy even before I identified myself as an inkwell.

I made 2 cry in elementary that's about it

Me and this kid in fourth grade were trolling this girl and we kept telling her the illuminati was real and she got so mad that she started crying lmaoo.

We thought it was just a joke between the three of us so me and that kid were surprised when she started crying.

So to answer your question, 1

None. Because I was such a fucking-simp as a youngcel.:soy:

Last edited:
Plenty of times when I was a kid.

None. Because I was such a fucking-simp as a youngcel.
I was used to be one too, but i took the redpill very young tbh. After this i was not the same. Even at 14 i was feeling lot of joy by being able to made a foid cry + Broke her slut ego :feelsdevil:

Me and this kid in fourth grade were trolling this girl and we kept telling her the illuminati was real and she got so mad that she started crying lmaoo.

We thought it was just a joke between the three of us so me and that kid were surprised when she started crying.

So to answer your question, 1
Jfl at crying for this

She would rope before 1 week if she was me.

You were diabolical :feelskek:
Yeah for Real, low inhib as Fuck and already based jfl :feelsdevil:

I Hope she still have insecurity thanks to me. I was extermely rude and often people said me i was hurtful in my speechs :feelsdevil:

noone has an oneitis in eighth grade you learned that word on the internet

When i was in 8th grade, i said to my oneitis she looks like a mechanical keyboard because of her severe acne in front of all my class, she started crying and leave the class (the foid teacher was very pissed off because she heard i continue to laugh when she was out to reach the slut jfl) :feelskek: all the school hated me for this but it was worse

And in High school a foid confess in the class Snapchat group than his brother was mad about her because she had sex and insulte her, so i said he is based and his brother should beat her to blood because she is a slut, she leaved the group and a dude of my class reported she was crying because of this :feelsLSD:
One

noone has an oneitis in eighth grade you learned that word on the internet
By oneitis i mean the girl i liked

This slut finished to be the slut of a tall good looking soccer player, so i had to punish her for this :feelsdevil:

i said to my oneitis she looks like a mechanical keyboard because of her severe acne in front of all my class

ToneLaugh

I made a foid cry in middle school by telling her she looks like a gorilla. I don't remember the context however

I have hardly had any IRL interactions with them. All my schools were boys only.

When I go outside they crying cause I'm ugly

I once told a foid that she is a useless annoying slut and she started crying a bit

Last time I made a foid cry was back in school when I accidently threw a piece of chalk right at her skull which ended up giving her a small blood clot

One. My mother. When I was Younger and told her I was nothing more than a piece of shit, ugly, alone, with Very few friends and one of the worst students of my class. I also told her that I would be a failure in life.

At least I didnt create false expectations on her.