Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how many family generations would have to go past for it not to be considered incest?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
i know this is weird but:

what if you were offered to fuck by some prime JB from the past/future (she belonged in your family tree)

as each generation passes the % of incest decreases drastically:

1. 100%
  2. 50%
  3. 25%
  4. 12,5%
  5. 6,25%
  6. 3,125%
  7. 1,562%
  8. 0,781%
  9. 0,39%
  10. 0,195%
  11. 0,098%
  12. 0,049%
  13. 0,024%
  14. 0,012%
  15. 0,006%
  16. 0,003%
  17. 0,001%
17 generations x they had children at ~25 = 425 years.

for it not to be incest.

you would have to fuck prime JB from year 1596

or

you would have to fuck prime JB from year 2446

which one would you choose.

Last edited:
Who cares what normeis think your already a irredeemable person in their eyes if u wanna fuck your cousin pls do so

Who cares what normeis think your already a irredeemable person in their eyes if u wanna fuck your cousin pls do so
this tbh, although genetic diseases aren't some made up shit
but in my case I simply don't get turned on by family members, must be an instinct of sorts

doesn’t matter. a foids a foid and she won’t fuck you anyway

'Here in Britain it's actually perfectly legal for first cousins to marry. Prince Philip and The Queen are even third cousins. Charles Darwin was also married to his first cousin Emma Wedgwood.'

So I think that would be 2 generations.

I think everything other than parents, grandparents, kids, grandkids, siblings, aunts, uncles and first-cousins (gray area tbh) is safe to go.

you would have to fuck prime JB from year 1596

or

you would have to fuck prime JB from year 2446

which one would you choose.
would overflow every hole of both

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6