Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many dropout or homeschool cels are here?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
hey @Reclusemaxer buddy i see you lurking

I was homeschooled from 2nd to 11th grade. I knew nobody outside of my family. Nope, no way that could've affected me at all. Fuck this life.

I was homeschooled from 2nd to 11th grade. I knew nobody outside of my family. Nope, no way that could've affected me at all. Fuck this life.
Holy shit same as me

Yeah I didn't know anyone at all and I still don't. "Oh well", that's what my mom would say. "Oh well"
Who took you out

The difference is family ignored me so i was all alone my entire life.

Yeah I didn't know anyone at all and I still don't. "Oh well", that's what my mom would say. "Oh well"
Sounds like something my mom would say

I wanted to drop out but my deranged parents made me stay and waste more time.

I’ve always been homeschooled and that definitely was one of the factors that made me an incel. having little social interactions with anyone my own age. Which caused me to have 0 social skills. Probably why I never had a girlfriend or grew up with many friends.

Exactly. Same with mine. Aswell as “I’m sorry you feel that way”

One

I was homeschooled